Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Tune It Out, Brothers, Sisters, Tune it Out. What is being accomplished by focusing on the Storm? To Me, it looks like More Division, looks like crime is increasing, appears to be destruction of our cities, and increased fear throughout Humanity. The storm is raging, its flames are just as real for those You feel You Oppose, as it burns without bowing to class or rank. We as Humanity are forgetting so many things about ourselves, and about God. We as a Humanity fight to keep our footing, instead of accepting the hand that will offer You stability without fight. I don't care what side Your on, but I know You just want to Live. Let Go Of Fear, become the Water that Floods the FIres. Unite Humanity Individually, as Intended. Do Not Give Your FREE-WILL to This System. WE Stop, WE Stand, WE Show The World That We Peacefully Stand On OUR LAND. WHEN WILL YOU? Real Faith, Means GOD Is ALL, WE ARE THE FLOOD.πŸ™
Leonardo da Vinci described water as β€œthe driving force of nature.”

#wwg1wga
10:23 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 June, 09:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 June, 09:06
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

29 April, 08:42
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I do not watch Tv or the news, I understand fully, I am just reaching to those who are called here to see. God Bless You Sister.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 April, 07:47
Yes, it feels like more of the same. Anger, negativty, fear, division. SMH...... very disappointed, are we trying to enliven, enrich and progress forward in LOVE or are we trying to perpetuate more negativty?

29 April, 07:54
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Love is all of EveryThing, God is Love. Jesus is The Way. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Annie D-W @Annie172123
29 April, 07:43
Amen! i have been listening to the bible. I was going to listen sequentially, but interestly the Lord led me in his direction. Its amazing ...
Love & Hugs my brother ❀️

29 April, 08:00
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Love You So Very Much, Hugs Bigly. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Annie D-W @Annie172123
16 April, 09:20
I stand firm & trust in my Lord. everything is in his time. I listen to his word & remember, We are his precious children. His love is abundant & unconditional. All is GOoD!
Blessings, Prayers, Love & Hugs to ALL
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

16 April, 09:21
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 March, 10:55
The stories need to be told, but always remembering who we are and what we came here to do is so important right now! Elevate the vibration of Love and our planet to rid the Evil for once and for all! They will not Win!

30 March, 11:00
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Amen. β€οΈπŸŒπŸ™This is where I Live, Love.
Father Please Allow Our Hearts to Be Pure,
Our Forgiveness, Quickly, Honestly,
Allow Us to Be One WHOLE Again. πŸ™βœοΈ

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
29 April, 08:25
In response Stevie King to her Publication

F1r3 ... @F1r3
29 March, 10:07
I needed to see this today πŸ™ŒπŸΌ. Ive been able to focus only on Him while staying positive- but yesterday hearing about my state rolling out the covid passports broke me. I know better days are on the horizon......

29 March, 10:44
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Just Hold On, You Are Not Alone, I AM With You Always. They cannot hurt us in this illusion, We are immortal souls, Gods Children. God Loves You So Very Much, as Do I, Unconditionally, just because, for noThing. You Are Very Brave, Keep Going. I AM Upstate, So I understand, but No Matter What I Will Help My Neighbor, and They There's and So On. Humanity Will Ovecome, Through the Grace of God.β€οΈπŸŒπŸ™βœοΈ Remember The LORDS Plan, Is Perfect, even if we cannot see the reason, Our Faith Cements Us To His Divine Line.

https://youtu.be/tcXdIgEUs...
Crowder - I AM Official Song Video (featuring Son of God Film) - YouTube

"I AM" from Neon Steeplehttp://smarturl.it/CrowderNeonSteeple

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 March, 03:32
The Division WILL be the ending. It is a MUST. Once people have made their choices and taken their stand... we WILL be clearly Divided.... good... and evil. We don't Want to unite with evil. The day of choosing has come.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 March, 03:29
Sorry, I don't think you don't quite get the POINT of the Storm. Perhaps, you should spend some time learning that The Storm IS GOD. Hippies thought this way, "peace and love". It was born of LSD... that mindset. Because they did ZIPPO work FOR the achievement of peace and love. There is Effort to be put into making EVIL disappear.... and your "brothers and sisters" have shed their BLOOD for it, for you. So, if you want to get with God you must, like God, JOIN the WAR against evil. It is the direction of peace and love... and GOD.

"Exodus 15:3-5 3The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name. 4Pharaoh's chariots and his army he has hurled into the sea. The best of Pharaoh's officers are drowned in the Red Sea. 5The deep waters have covered them; they sank to the depths like a stone."

27 March, 05:00
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I have nothing but Respect for All who have Sacrificed Brother.❀️

I AM Speaking to The World, As I Do, because I care, and Will do Anything for All of Gods Children. There is a time to Fight in 3D, as there is a Time to Fight in 5D, Faith in GOD is Fearless. I Slay Demons, as Do You. Whatever it takes. Much Love, You are Always Welcome Brother.

While you stand in many realms be clear of which axis you are on.

"Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme." -1 Timothy 1:18-20

"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the LORD out of a pure heart."
-2 Timothy 2:22

#wwg1wga
πŸ›β˜¦οΈβ˜―

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 March, 03:08
How do positive thoughts affect us, the environment we live in and the planet as a whole?

Positive words, photos and prayers can make water create beautiful hexagonal water crystals but negative ones will create ugly looking water crystals. Any living creature is made out of water and even minerals and the planet itself are the same. So the positive thoughts can make any related things beautiful and harmonized.

https://fractalenlightenme...

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 June, 04:33
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
None of that is true.