Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 March, 10:23
Tune It Out, Brothers, Sisters, Tune it Out. What is being accomplished by focusing on the Storm? To Me, it looks like More Division, looks like crime is increasing, appears to be destruction of our cities, and increased fear throughout Humanity. The storm is raging, its flames are just as real for those You feel You Oppose, as it burns without bowing to class or rank. We as Humanity are forgetting so many things about ourselves, and about God. We as a Humanity fight to keep our footing, instead of accepting the hand that will offer You stability without fight. I don't care what side Your on, but I know You just want to Live. Let Go Of Fear, become the Water that Floods the FIres. Unite Humanity Individually, as Intended. Do Not Give Your FREE-WILL to This System. WE Stop, WE Stand, WE Show The World That We Peacefully Stand On OUR LAND. WHEN WILL YOU? Real Faith, Means GOD Is ALL, WE ARE THE FLOOD.πŸ™
Leonardo da Vinci described water as β€œthe driving force of nature.”

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
How do positive thoughts affect us, the environment we live in and the planet as a whole?

Positive words, photos and prayers can make water create beautiful hexagonal water crystals but negative ones will create ugly looking water crystals. Any living creature is made out of water and even minerals and the planet itself are the same. So the positive thoughts can make any related things beautiful and harmonized.

https://fractalenlightenme...
03:08 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 June, 04:33
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
None of that is true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 June, 02:22
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
Whenever I drink water, I tell it I love it and thank it for healing me. πŸ™β€οΈ

I notice my cat purrs up a storm when I tell him I love him. ❀️

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
29 April, 08:59
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
this is truly the most amazing thing when you see it for the first time.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 April, 09:05
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
Whenever I drink water, I tell it that I love it and thank it for healing me!❀️