Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.
12:12 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
29 March, 07:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So the thousands of deaths are just collateral damage?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
29 March, 10:36
🙏🏻❤️🌘🌗🌕⭐️⭐️⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pearl James @FauxPearl
29 March, 08:57
Could the Covid vaccine be the SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD?!

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
29 March, 10:31
In response Pearl James to her Publication
**COULD

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
29 March, 10:42
In response Pearl James to her Publication
Doubt it.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
28 March, 09:20
My mother and best friend is dying, Doq.
Not from the vaccines, but from complications with pneumonia she's been carrying for years.
Pray for her, please.
Please. ❤

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 March, 08:46
HOW DO YOU ONCE and FOR ALL STOP the LIE OF VACCINES?????

We never saw Trump "Get the Shot"!

We did see Nancy get the shot with a "Cap on the needle" 🙄.

My only conclusion is that TRUMP is "showing the people"...GIVING THEM FREE WILL..These people are the OBSTACLES that shut down our WORLD for a Virus, Wore Masks, Hid under their Beds locked at home and would have NEVER allowed AMERICA & the World to open back up without a SHOT they are [ worldy beings needing Fake Big Pharma to control their lives instead of GOD'S Grace and FAITH and living as SPIRITUAL BEINGS ]. Praying that there is a "reversal" but hopefully......this SHOT will ONCE and FOR ALL stop the BILLION DOLLAR Business of VACCINES!! 🤯🤬🙏🙏

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
29 March, 10:48
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
50 BILLION a year made on vaccines and 550 BILLION a year made on treating injuries resulting from vaccines!! Let THAT sink in!!! How do you expose this evil?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
27 March, 06:40
Yes indeed I pray every day.
God Bless everyone, please stay safe.🙏💞

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 March, 06:11
Ya Ya, Stop Talking about it and Get Busy........Enough is Enough America

PAIN NOW @PAIN
27 March, 05:38
We have endured 4 plus years of absolutely nothing. False promises, fake elections, treasonous traitors allowed to roam free while good, grand and glorious, a pure, a fresh and a mother fucking a clean American Patriots dying at an alarming clip..........all of a sudden things are about to get crazy? Hope you are correct, but not buying it.

We have been conned. Drain the swamp? Still waiting. And, again, great people dying unecessarily as I type this.....where is Donald John Trump and company RIGHT NOW and TODAY?

We have nothing. And it is sad to witness.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
29 March, 10:38
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
DJT is NOT a savior! Until people realize that then we will never be able RISE up together as "we the people" and throw over our tyrannical government and the evil continues.God saves.Not one man or Cue. We have the power but if we choose not to take it then that is our fault. God gave us free will and intelligence. we must use it!! DJT cannot help anyone if they don't want to listen. He gave us several solutions to the "plague". they were rejected.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
29 March, 07:43
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
exactly

Maga Nana @MagaNana
27 March, 05:36
indeed you are not crazy. My vibe over the last few days has been off the charts. I can't eat I can't sleep I'm just a nervous wreck. I pray for this feeling to go away soon. My heart hurts for all of those who will not wake up. Some of those are in my own family. I pray this vaccine has no detrimental ill affects.May God bless all of us.🙏

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
28 March, 06:36
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
me too!

Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
27 March, 05:03
We have endured a year of insanity, and, sadly, many patriots have lost hope and have left the line. For those of us who are still holding fast, we can continue to endure and we will endure. The current potus is a faux one, after all, and we do know to expect JUSTICE!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
27 March, 05:32
In response Aqua Vigilante to her Publication
Justice becomes more and more menaingless as millions of good, grand and glorious, pure, fresh and clean American Patriots lose everything, some even to their ultimate and untimely demise. Until you can find the strength to admit you have been hoodwinked by Trump and the kabal, then and only then will you be able to realize WE must fight this fight.

Right now and today we have nothing and everyone knows it.

Trump is golfing today. Says it all.

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
27 March, 10:17

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
27 March, 09:23
Same! I feel like people are making his job easier when it comes to sorting out all of us!

John Washington @KeysMarg
26 March, 11:58
doG 69'ed the 12 Tribes.. "Arnt Ye All Gods" -Jesus...

i am But a Co "Creator" with Your Mothers.

The 12 Will End this Alien Ant Farm Soon..

ignition Will Burn Fast at First...
And Yes, Never Cease Praying...
Faith has the "iON" On Lock

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
26 March, 10:47
i found it odd that President Trump endorsed taking the vaccine
AND
days later, 3 past Presidents endorsed it too.
Made me wonder WHO is making all 4 to make announcememts.
Trump knows that some of his followers are leary about the vaccine. It's got to be bigger than what meets the eye.

John Washington @KeysMarg
27 March, 12:00
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Children and Grand Children..... Comprimised.

GOD IS REAL @thcotty
30 March, 11:58
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
he didnt say WHICH vsccine

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 10:04
I never believed POTUS would allow the uninformed masses to take a vaccine that would kill them. There is something else happening that we are currently unaware of

Erik Westre @norpat66
26 March, 10:43
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes, this one puzzles me too. Trump is recommending that we should take the jab...

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
27 March, 05:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
What if those vaccines have something in them that harms the Adrenechrome users? Clones? Vril? Reptillians? RH Negative bloodlines? Are they the ones we are currently seeing who are dying and being harmed? Something to think about.
Or...
Trump knew the people would want a vaccine to feel safe so he gave them one. He needed to open America again. War has its casualities. Free Will. Informed people refuse vaccines.
Melania told us on her last day: Use caution and common sense regarding the jab.
Or both scenarios...

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 March, 09:41
just like the recent false flags obviously infiltrated with white hats actors and fake deaths , i am betting we are about to witness a plot twist.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 March, 09:38
people need to chill. if anything that vaccine is nothing but a placebo. there is no way the military would knowingly inject anything worse or they are as bad as the C😳bal. stop freaking each other out.

Erik Westre @norpat66
26 March, 10:45
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
So why are people dying from it, and getting serious side-effects, if it's just placebo?

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 March, 11:19
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
what about the tuskegee experiments on blacks and the LSD experiments on our soldiers in Viet Nam and many more our military has been using us for lab rats for decades. sorry dont trust anyone at this point but GOD.

Linebacker Forever @MLB58
26 March, 06:37
you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink. Everyone isnt going to wake up

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 March, 10:19
In response Linebacker Forever to his Publication
But when God pushed the horse and the horse fell in the water, the horse not only drank but swam!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 March, 05:57
Natural selection.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
26 March, 05:33
Passover starts Sunday the 28th thru Easter 4/4. Was thinking about the original passover: needing to sacrifice a lamb and put the blood over the door.

Biblical thinking for Passover 2021: I really hope the military pulled a bait and switch with the contents of the vaccination vials. We all have sacrificed in one way or another through this, some more than others. I am so very grateful for many thing throughout this past year.

I just hope that there is mercy for the deceived and judgement/ramifications can truly passover them as well...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 March, 10:25
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I'll share Mercy the USN ship. It's in Portland I took this picture.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
27 March, 05:25
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
If we really think about it...

WE ARE IN THE EXODUS NOW - WE THE PEOPLE ARE "FLEEING EGYPT!"

Passover - God's judgement is going to fall on the Red Sea
the EVERGREEN Ship is in the RED SEA on Passover

Something B-I-G H-U-G-E will happen

Oh and yes:

"It's Going To Be Biblical!"

Amen?

Niki Wiessner @Farmchicknik
26 March, 04:53
My mother in law passed away 6 days after the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
26 March, 04:48
I sent a video about the vax to my liberal 22 yo in Philly with nothing but love in my heart.... wasn't received well.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
27 March, 07:03
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
Well at least you tried to open there eyes to this harmful vaccines, thats all you can do. I also tried with a family member and some friends but they will not listen. We will not be able to save everyone.
Not everyone will like the ending of this Godly event. It is up to each person to find what is right for themselves.
GOD BLESS and just Pray.🙏

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
26 March, 04:22
I don't have a good feeling about the Covid vaccine which is why I would never get one. Especially since Covid is another strain of the flu so a vaccine isn't needed and HCQ+zinc basically cures the flu.
What I don't understand is why this vaccine was pushed towards the elderly. Even Governor DeSantis prioritized getting them the vaccines and over 70% of the elderly in Florida have been vaccinated.
He seems to be a good, honest person so I don't understand what's behind these Covid vaccines. MSM is pushing for people to get vaccinated and it's usually best to do the opposite of what they say since they don't have our backs.

Niki Wiessner @Farmchicknik
26 March, 04:52
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
My mother in law passed away six days after the Johnson & Johnson.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 March, 04:01
I do not agree. God allowed people to get gassed by the Nazis but that did not make it right. Forced vaccines are a mightmare that needs to be stopped.

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
26 March, 03:56
I 100% agree. God is in charge. We standby and pray.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
26 March, 03:48
I think you are right! It separates the wheat from the chaff! God's is allowing it for sure. Its all about FAITH!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 March, 02:49

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
26 March, 02:45
I hope you're right or the entire lot of them will be facing Crimes against Humanity for the deaths from vaccines.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 March, 02:32
Correct, not crazy

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 March, 01:51
You can't tell the thickheads in NY anything... So I guess we have to let them see. What I don't get is why there are not more cameras at EVER GIVEN...

Janie DuVall @janieduvall
26 March, 02:03
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
So true. I'm originally from NY and most of my NY friends are brainwashed.