Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
people need to chill. if anything that vaccine is nothing but a placebo. there is no way the military would knowingly inject anything worse or they are as bad as the C😳bal. stop freaking each other out.
09:38 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elizabeast in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 March, 11:19
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
what about the tuskegee experiments on blacks and the LSD experiments on our soldiers in Viet Nam and many more our military has been using us for lab rats for decades. sorry dont trust anyone at this point but GOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 08:01
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
exactly, i trust God not the paranoid. seriously with white hats in control, i do not see Presisident Trump once lying about a harmful vaccine the military is passing out. use discernment.

Erik Westre @norpat66
26 March, 10:45
So why are people dying from it, and getting serious side-effects, if it's just placebo?

26 March, 11:10
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
I work hospice. all of my patients got vaccine. they are counted in these numbers when they die. they had terminal illnesses and are considered high risk for covid. they were furst in line after healthcare workers.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 March, 10:52
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Also, another thing to consider, maybe there aren't as many deaths from the vaccine as being reported, we know MSM lies about everything so.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
26 March, 10:07
death's are rising. who takes a vaccine with a cure rate sky high