Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
26 March, 04:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't have a good feeling about the Covid vaccine which is why I would never get one. Especially since Covid is another strain of the flu so a vaccine isn't needed and HCQ+zinc basically cures the flu.
What I don't understand is why this vaccine was pushed towards the elderly. Even Governor DeSantis prioritized getting them the vaccines and over 70% of the elderly in Florida have been vaccinated.
He seems to be a good, honest person so I don't understand what's behind these Covid vaccines. MSM is pushing for people to get vaccinated and it's usually best to do the opposite of what they say since they don't have our backs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Niki Wiessner @Farmchicknik
My mother in law passed away six days after the Johnson & Johnson.
04:52 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Farmchicknik in this post can reply
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
26 March, 09:19
In response Niki Wiessner to his Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss. 🙏🏼