Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
27 March, 05:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We have endured 4 plus years of absolutely nothing. False promises, fake elections, treasonous traitors allowed to roam free while good, grand and glorious, a pure, a fresh and a mother fucking a clean American Patriots dying at an alarming clip..........all of a sudden things are about to get crazy? Hope you are correct, but not buying it.

We have been conned. Drain the swamp? Still waiting. And, again, great people dying unecessarily as I type this.....where is Donald John Trump and company RIGHT NOW and TODAY?

We have nothing. And it is sad to witness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
DJT is NOT a savior! Until people realize that then we will never be able RISE up together as "we the people" and throw over our tyrannical government and the evil continues.God saves.Not one man or Cue. We have the power but if we choose not to take it then that is our fault. God gave us free will and intelligence. we must use it!! DJT cannot help anyone if they don't want to listen. He gave us several solutions to the "plague". they were rejected.
10:38 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StillInItX3 in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 11:05
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Exactly! I am stunned how pussy soft the American Patriot has become. Look at some of the people on here......they are talking about blocking out ALL reality and making yourself more happy by pretending what is REALLY and TRULY happening ISN'T happening. It is mind boggling.

Only we can end this. Trump can't. Patriots are not in control of anything and never will be. So they can't. Only WE can rise up and end this entire scam.......but reality is not even a viable option for many American Patriots. People like Ghost Ezra and Vincent Kennedy lying about everything isn't helping!

Eric Larson @ericman375
29 March, 11:42
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Rise Up? What are you gonna do? Take up arms and storm the White House? Newsflash. Nobody's home. Who do you overthrow when nobody's home? There's a reason for the CGI glitches and hologram shit and the Rose Garden press conferences debunked by Richard Citizen. They're telling us that NOBODY IS HOME. They're telling us that they are in control. We are awake and we can see that it is all fake right now. Just be patient, quit wearing your mask, fight back when challenged, but leave the gun in your holster and your backup next to the door.