Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
26 March, 04:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I sent a video about the vax to my liberal 22 yo in Philly with nothing but love in my heart.... wasn't received well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
Well at least you tried to open there eyes to this harmful vaccines, thats all you can do. I also tried with a family member and some friends but they will not listen. We will not be able to save everyone.
Not everyone will like the ending of this Godly event. It is up to each person to find what is right for themselves.
GOD BLESS and just Pray.🙏
07:03 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDSully in this post can reply
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
28 March, 06:46
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
same boat for me! 🙏🏻❤️