Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
HOW DO YOU ONCE and FOR ALL STOP the LIE OF VACCINES?????

We never saw Trump "Get the Shot"!

We did see Nancy get the shot with a "Cap on the needle" 🙄.

My only conclusion is that TRUMP is "showing the people"...GIVING THEM FREE WILL..These people are the OBSTACLES that shut down our WORLD for a Virus, Wore Masks, Hid under their Beds locked at home and would have NEVER allowed AMERICA & the World to open back up without a SHOT they are [ worldy beings needing Fake Big Pharma to control their lives instead of GOD'S Grace and FAITH and living as SPIRITUAL BEINGS ]. Praying that there is a "reversal" but hopefully......this SHOT will ONCE and FOR ALL stop the BILLION DOLLAR Business of VACCINES!! 🤯🤬🙏🙏
08:46 AM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
29 March, 10:48
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
50 BILLION a year made on vaccines and 550 BILLION a year made on treating injuries resulting from vaccines!! Let THAT sink in!!! How do you expose this evil?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 11:58
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Product of the 70’s 🙋‍♀️, I do NOT remember 1 UNO Autistic Child at my Elementary School!

NOW.....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 11:58
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Product of the 70’s 🙋‍♀️, I do NOT remember 1 UNO Autistic Child at my Elementary School!

NOW.....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️