Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 10:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I never believed POTUS would allow the uninformed masses to take a vaccine that would kill them. There is something else happening that we are currently unaware of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
Yes, this one puzzles me too. Trump is recommending that we should take the jab...
10:43 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by norpat66 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 10:59
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
I don't think he ever recommended we take it. I think he said it would be available AND he never took it himself. That was enough for me to know I shouldn't