Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 09:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

04 March, 09:29
For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight #CrimesAgainstChikdren #Pedowoodisreal

04 March, 09:45
Spielberg has always enjoyed the company of very young preteen boys
Bale understands loss, wrongful abuses to Children, attention to every detail, timing & conseQuences for committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Batman despises those that hurt children, so does Christian & #PresidentTrump
Avenging those innocent & powerless ~ those that lost their battles with very real depression brought on by the Crimes of Sick Adults that no longer have any voice has always been the plan ~ #SavingOurChildren
💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓
Christian Bale and President Trump
2 Real life Batmans

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
04 March, 09:54

04 March, 10:06
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
The darkest of horrors
all truth
😭🙏🏻
with every road leading to Rome
the Pope & the Vatican
#ThesePeopleAreSick

arba happihr @arba
06 March, 12:37
All I know to do is, Those whom own these shoes and wear with pride, OFF with YOUR HEAD! You are the most of evil!

Their Art imitates their life as well as Their Life imitates their art

what they've decided to be valued as art & their love of trading
what they say on paper is art
shipping containers traveling across the waters
their evil monsterous game of ports in trade
in ancient times they traded humans as slaves
they still do & conceal these #CrimesAgainstHumanity as Art
[They] have committed lawlessness & treason

3 photos attached (click ➡️on first photo for more)
#SwiftPenalty #DeathSentence #Evergreen
07:17 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
07 January, 04:43
I do not know why I am seeing this post today. Two years later...I have a story about [evergreen] storage containers.

Saginaw Bay is a bay within Lake Huron located on the eastern side of the U.S. state of Michigan. It forms the space between Michigan's Thumb region and the rest of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan. Saginaw Bay is 1,143 square miles in area.

I live 7 blocks from the river. When I first moved here in 2017, I saw [evergreen] containers on the barges that carried hundreds & hundreds of containers to/from Saginaw Michigan.

My heart breaks every time I think about seeing those [evergreen] containers...when I first learned about the trafficking, it felt distant to me, like something happening in the UK or Australia. But I have learned, trafficking happens right before our eyes, and we didn't see it. Or even know to see it. Thankfully, they stopped coming. Just to know I was witness to evil crimes, makes me cry.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 01:00
Oh dear GOD! Are you telling me that our loved ones bodies are not in the cemeteries we paid to lay them to rest in? Oh dear GOD. If children and human beings could be in these containers, every container in every town should get inspected yesterday.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
18 April, 04:58
I had heard that they used the Embassies to ship human cargo labeled as 'art'.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
13 March, 08:38
Uggghhhh. Research purposes???? It seems that these remains were not sanctioned for medical research by family relations. Body brokers, what a grim industry.

Doug from Canada @DougT
11 March, 09:29
This video leads me to believe that Agent Margaritaville is one of the unsung heroes in the fight against Human Trafficking and pedophilia in Canada.

It’s A Good Good Thing!#DBug
https://www.altcensored.co...

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
13 May, 07:14
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
I think His son is one of the victim , he never find him back. Since then he was making videos about child trafficking. we don't see him anymore, such as his video their was a lot, I heard he had been arrest since 2 or 3 month, cause he was having lots of name of pedophiles from Canada

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
10 March, 10:51

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
10 March, 04:47
🤬😡

06 March, 11:13
#Evergreen was Hillary Clinton's code name in the White House
#nocoincidences

'off with their heads' ~ no more cake from their 'spirit cooking' parties ‼️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 March, 09:35

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 March, 09:54
their evil hidden yet in plain sight. am sure they enjoyed our cluelessness. eyes wide open now. warriors bringing justice💙

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 08:34