Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 09:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

04 March, 09:29
For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight #CrimesAgainstChikdren #Pedowoodisreal

Spielberg has always enjoyed the company of very young preteen boys
Bale understands loss, wrongful abuses to Children, attention to every detail, timing & conseQuences for committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Batman despises those that hurt children, so does Christian & #PresidentTrump
Avenging those innocent & powerless ~ those that lost their battles with very real depression brought on by the Crimes of Sick Adults that no longer have any voice has always been the plan ~ #SavingOurChildren
💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓
Christian Bale and President Trump
2 Real life Batmans
09:45 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
30 April, 02:18
How can he produce a movie like Schindler's List and be able to justify depravity in his own life? Or did power corrupt him over time?

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
27 November, 06:11
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
They all hide behind their "good works," from meaningful films to charities. It's how they hide in plain sight. From Oprah, to Ellen De Generes, to the Clintons with their "foundation."

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 10:54
Steven Spielberg millions of people bought his movies proclaimed he was the greatest Director in history while molesting our children in Hollywood. I believe the majority of Hollywood is gone crimes against humanity I threw away every movie he ever made.

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
05 March, 10:52
Holy smokes... 🐇🕳

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
05 March, 10:49
wait...christian bale? this guy? https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 10:40
FACTS>

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
05 March, 07:52
yup!

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 March, 03:20
I am so grateful to see Christian Bale is on the side of Justice.
He has been in many movies. ☺️
Now his statement at one of the Awards shows makes sense to me. 🙏🏻

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
05 March, 04:49
Gross, disgusting pedo fag 🤷‍♀️✌️

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
05 March, 12:25

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
04 March, 09:54

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 10:30
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
THAT. What M.Caulkin described. That executive must be made to admit that on videotape and that videotape must be part of what is broadcast in the great awakening. That and "Frazzledrip" will get normies up to speed pretty quickly.

Natalie Fish @icthelight
07 March, 11:13
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
i saw the interview with mcaully. i believe him 100%.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
04 March, 09:51
Mel tried to let people know years ago ~ he was quickly silenced!!

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
27 November, 07:32
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Is there a video clip somewhere of him saying this?

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
27 November, 07:32
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Is there a video clip somewhere of him saying this?