Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻
07:43 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Mrs Maker @Bornfree
07 March, 06:29
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale would make a good Mike Pence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
07 March, 06:32
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
He would. Exact same height as Joe too!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
07 March, 07:14
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bale#:~:text=David%20Charles%20Howard%20Bale%20(2%20September%201941%20%E2%80%93,Bale%20and%20the%20husband%20of%20Gloria%20Steinem%20.

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

USA DAR @buffaloalum
05 March, 10:12
I always get Christian Bale and Jim Caviesel mixed up.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
04 March, 10:24
I always knew there was something different about Christian. People who have seen and experienced evil things as a child view the world in a differnt way. They dont easily let just anyone one in until they earn trust. Once trust is given it must never be forsaken or there is no returning into this hurt child( adult ) life. I think he is good in a really bad world of Hollywood and won't let the users into his adult world because he can finally protect himself! Not everyone is to be trusted with your kindness!!

04 March, 10:35
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Absolutely ~ veRy different, brilliant, uniQue
and veRy private
His wife Sibi & 2 children mean everything to him
He lives & will die for them
Sibi is a friend & has a completely loving, empathetic & giving heart ~ she is also is on the Board of Trustees for the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund 💞🙏🏻💓

#FamilyIsEverything

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
04 March, 10:10
I've been wondering who are playing the deepstate lineup. I guess we'll find out eventually. But whoever it is They deserve acolades for the performance! Bravo!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 March, 09:55
Oh GOOD!!!

04 March, 09:23
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 March, 01:14
I just got finished watching the TV version of Anastasia with Amy Irving. Christian Bale was in it. Thank GOD Amy dumped his sorry behind. Christian was so sweet in that movie.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
20 April, 12:42
Spielberg was JUDGED for his wickedness. NO MERCY was given to him. NONE.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
04 March, 06:41
Hands up who has seen Trump and Batman in the same room together....... 🤔🤔😁

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
04 March, 12:34
kushner?

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 10:58
Yes, he and almost everyone are satanists, most of them are also victims, but that doesnt excise their crimes. the actors, are working for reduced sentences. I would have to think some are remorseful and wanted to help, even though they are guilty of crimes!

Only followers of this user (cdubs23) can see their posts

Monica Jones @Mspj67
03 March, 09:49
Biden?

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
03 March, 08:59
didnt he thank lucifer at an award show after he won?

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
03 March, 08:06
Really? I always read that he was really nasty (mean)... especially to "fans" that would see him in public.

Julie Walker @JuLee
06 March, 07:18
In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication
ive read that about Donald Trump too, so you cant believe all you read!!