Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...
09:58 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 December, 03:15
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
15 November, 10:01
Donald Trump - I Am Batman - YouTube

Gotham's Savior! #Chicago #TrumpOwnershipWhen: ?Where: ? FAIR USE: This video contains copyrighted material. We are showing this video to help understand tod...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 May, 07:17
Threat as in demons. PLUS I talked to a cat on a business call and he got downright emotional saying how great the Trump's were, and his mama and them. HE is a private citizen so for that reason alone and other things that were SO sweet about them, he told me shall be left out. REAL STORY.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 May, 07:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
IF I said how I just busted out the private citizen, BUT SUFFICE IT TO SAY< he really thinks the world of them. SO cool to catch that call.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
30 April, 04:06
Intergalactic General

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 March, 01:27
LOL!💗😂🙏😍😍😍🤩

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 March, 01:37
💯❤

Nathalie Vere-Holloway @NathalieVanHollow
07 March, 07:32
Tom !!!🤗❤✊

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 March, 07:34
In response Nathalie Vere-Holloway to her Publication
🦁❤️🥰

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
07 March, 07:22
So what we call this guy? The Wrinkler?

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 March, 07:27
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Nanas Nursing-home Nipple-ring Dr of death!

Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
07 March, 06:28
Just weird; I watched the dark knight last night. I even thought about how the Gotham corruption mirrors the current government atmosphere. Corrupt congress, media, judicial system, educational system etc. Wow we do have our own Batman.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 March, 05:00

Knight Breed @knightbreed
05 March, 04:03
We may not have gotten to the "Real Alien Threat" part yet.. the year is young..👽

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 12:19

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
05 March, 12:48
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I cleaned it for you!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 March, 12:07
Ordained by #GodALmighty 🌟 🙏

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
04 March, 02:08

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
07 March, 07:14
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bale#:~:text=David%20Charles%20Howard%20Bale%20(2%20September%201941%20%E2%80%93,Bale%20and%20the%20husband%20of%20Gloria%20Steinem%20.

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
07 March, 06:29
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale would make a good Mike Pence.

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
03 March, 08:54
Batman has always been my favorite superhero. Why? Because he didn't actually have any super human special traits. He had money and brains and a heart, and an appetite for justice, to right the wrongs that were done to his family and his people. Batman is a good analogy for Trump, and the corupt powers running Gotham defintiely represents the Deep State.
Our Batman has temporarily repaired to the batcave, but as in the story, when there, Batman is gearing up for the next battle. I am keeping my eye on the skies, haha