Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst
09:23 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
20 April, 12:42
Spielberg was JUDGED for his wickedness. NO MERCY was given to him. NONE.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 March, 01:14
I just got finished watching the TV version of Anastasia with Amy Irving. Christian Bale was in it. Thank GOD Amy dumped his sorry behind. Christian was so sweet in that movie.

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
10 March, 04:17
Have you seen Christian in Flowers of War? Great movie....beautifully portrayed......horrific subject, The Rape of Nanking. ....one of my favorite movies https://www.imdb.com/title...

Seek The Truth @WL6202
07 March, 06:48
Maybe you're right but Bale has always given me the creeps. I am sure he has many stories to tell. Then again, they all have.

05 March, 04:38
an interesting must read by Actor Crispin Glover ~ dissecting the Monster of Spielberg
https://newspunch.com/cris...

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 April, 06:07
crispin glover is one of my most favorite and talented actors

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 March, 02:00
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔👍🏻

05 March, 12:19
DEATH PENALTY. NO APPEALS 😡

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
04 March, 10:32
love it! The Rock May be a double agent as well. Its getting interesting, and with cloning you never know, if its their real soul, or a clone who was guilty!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 March, 10:23
Ditto, i got his msg during the Golden Globe for his portrayal of Dick...He despise the man, and knew he was satan but had to play his role for the movie to make sure he does a good job in showing the world who Dick C is/was (now executed in Gitmo). Bale is a TRUE Patriot/starseed.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 March, 09:34
Thank you Christian! 🙌🏼💖😩🇺🇸

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 March, 09:29

05 March, 12:19
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
DEATH PENALTY. NO APPEALS 😡

Robin Bkr @RobinforTrump
05 March, 05:52
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I read she was raped by SS on the set where Jepardy is taped. They shared a studio....or something like that.

04 March, 09:29
For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight #CrimesAgainstChikdren #Pedowoodisreal

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
05 March, 04:07

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
05 March, 05:02
🙌🙏🕊️