Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 09:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

04 March, 09:29
For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight #CrimesAgainstChikdren #Pedowoodisreal

04 March, 09:45
Spielberg has always enjoyed the company of very young preteen boys
Bale understands loss, wrongful abuses to Children, attention to every detail, timing & conseQuences for committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Batman despises those that hurt children, so does Christian & #PresidentTrump
Avenging those innocent & powerless ~ those that lost their battles with very real depression brought on by the Crimes of Sick Adults that no longer have any voice has always been the plan ~ #SavingOurChildren
💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓
Christian Bale and President Trump
2 Real life Batmans

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
04 March, 09:51
Mel tried to let people know years ago ~ he was quickly silenced!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 12:31
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS MEL GIBSON
😶😶😶😶😶😑😑😑😑😪
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/eOo82Mhhb...

06 March, 05:12
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Wow! So barbaric!!
Hey' I watched the original youtube vid of Abe Finkelstein quite a few years ago, I'd forgotten about it. I'm trying to find it... Think its been taken down. I found it on Bitchute!!

Human Meat Sold at McDonald's | Rabbi Abe Finkelstein
Search domain www.bitchute.com/video/xwV...
Human Meat Sold at McDonald's | Rabbi Abe Finkelstein. Watch; Next video playing soon. Click to cancel. Autoplay has been paused. Click to watch next video. First published at 03:44 UTC on January 2nd, 2021. #NWO ; #QANON ; #DeepState ; The Animal Alchemists. Defend Gods Creatures. subscribers. Subscribe. Support our channel. #McDonalds #Meat #Vegan #vegetarian #zionism #rabbi #judaism . MORE ...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 05:14
SWEET FIND THANK YQU FOR SHARING

06 March, 05:21
Your very welcome! You do so much research over many years and stuff just fads & blurs into oblivion until your reminded of another peice of crap filed away in your memory of unbelievable atrocities and then you go about your normal day & wonder about everything!!! I actually find it hard to have genuine fun anymore, knowing all this exists!!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
JUST REMEBER PROMISES MADE WILL BE KEPT 🌬🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌌
05:24 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
06 March, 05:35

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
06 March, 06:00
I heard that guy say all that stuff on a radio broadcast 4-5 years ago. He was very angry. I didn't know if it was true at the time till i heard a kid interviewd and was talking about a different establishment doing what this Rabbi said. So I then thought it just may be possible. The Rabbi called people -Goyim- Didn't want to look that one up, But Let me say- One bruised banana does not represent the whole bunch- just like our nation can't be judged by the Biden admin. We are not all the same. The Father knows who are his... Blessings and may the Father of Us ALL do the sorting... not us.

SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
06 March, 08:35