Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 09:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

04 March, 09:29
For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight #CrimesAgainstChikdren #Pedowoodisreal

04 March, 09:45
Spielberg has always enjoyed the company of very young preteen boys
Bale understands loss, wrongful abuses to Children, attention to every detail, timing & conseQuences for committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Batman despises those that hurt children, so does Christian & #PresidentTrump
Avenging those innocent & powerless ~ those that lost their battles with very real depression brought on by the Crimes of Sick Adults that no longer have any voice has always been the plan ~ #SavingOurChildren
💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓
Christian Bale and President Trump
2 Real life Batmans

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
Mel tried to let people know years ago ~ he was quickly silenced!!
09:51 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
27 November, 07:32
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Is there a video clip somewhere of him saying this?

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
27 November, 07:32
Is there a video clip somewhere of him saying this?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 May, 10:16

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
30 April, 01:27
Some things never change. The sane are believed to be insane until the truth comes out. Jesus. Socrates. Galileo. At least they didn’t try to crucify Mel, or force him to take hemlock or place him under house arrest for the rest of his life. All they did was ostracize him and blacklist him from Hollywood so he couldn't work. Much better.

30 April, 05:55
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Mel must be very strong minded, willed & souled. I feel maybe, most of us here have been through our own dark night of the souls and made out the other side. There really seems to be a definite line drawn between the one's who can see through all of this BS and the one's who can't!! Stay strong, there is much love here!! 💞💓❤️

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
29 April, 10:41
i didnt, because id already been researching everything he said.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
29 April, 10:41
Just think how many children could have been saved, if something had been done then! It reminds me of David Icke telling people about Savile and those pedos. No one believed him either.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 12:31
THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS MEL GIBSON
😶😶😶😶😶😑😑😑😑😪
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/eOo82Mhhb...

06 March, 05:12
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Wow! So barbaric!!
Hey' I watched the original youtube vid of Abe Finkelstein quite a few years ago, I'd forgotten about it. I'm trying to find it... Think its been taken down. I found it on Bitchute!!

Human Meat Sold at McDonald's | Rabbi Abe Finkelstein
Search domain www.bitchute.com/video/xwV...
Human Meat Sold at McDonald's | Rabbi Abe Finkelstein. Watch; Next video playing soon. Click to cancel. Autoplay has been paused. Click to watch next video. First published at 03:44 UTC on January 2nd, 2021. #NWO ; #QANON ; #DeepState ; The Animal Alchemists. Defend Gods Creatures. subscribers. Subscribe. Support our channel. #McDonalds #Meat #Vegan #vegetarian #zionism #rabbi #judaism . MORE ...

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
22 April, 10:26
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
YouTube took it down, but here it is on bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 March, 03:31
I remember when he was arrested, I believe he had been intoxicated, and was rather obscene. They claimed his rants were racist (against Jews). Having so many of Jewish heritage convicted of Pedophilia, is an eye opener. So noone thinks I am anti-Semitic, I am not. My maternal Grand-mother was in Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp for being a Jew. She survived the Deathmarch to the Baltic. But, to have this exposed, I believe they are Zionists, makes my stomach turn. Hats off to Mr. Gibson for having the courage to try to expose the HELLYWOOD crimes. I am looking forward to seeing the new movie he has produced about Tim Ballard, exposing Human and Child Sex Trafficking. Well done.

05 March, 05:20
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
Yeah I do remember that, they seem to really tarnish his reputation at the time, I remember being really surprised. Also, they seem to have some really nasty tactics of sending a person a bit cra~cra, if you know what I mean. God only knows what he went through to react the way he did & how far the truth was stretched. Good to see him still fighting for the truth!! Many of the good guys who tried are no longer with us..
Sorry to hear about your Grand Ma, that must have been a life altering & devestating ordeal that she survived through. She must be very strong!! 💔