Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 09:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

04 March, 09:29
For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight #CrimesAgainstChikdren #Pedowoodisreal

04 March, 09:45
Spielberg has always enjoyed the company of very young preteen boys
Bale understands loss, wrongful abuses to Children, attention to every detail, timing & conseQuences for committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Batman despises those that hurt children, so does Christian & #PresidentTrump
Avenging those innocent & powerless ~ those that lost their battles with very real depression brought on by the Crimes of Sick Adults that no longer have any voice has always been the plan ~ #SavingOurChildren
💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓
Christian Bale and President Trump
2 Real life Batmans

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
04 March, 09:51
Mel tried to let people know years ago ~ he was quickly silenced!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS MEL GIBSON
😶😶😶😶😶😑😑😑😑😪
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/eOo82Mhhb...
12:31 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
22 April, 10:26
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
YouTube took it down, but here it is on bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 April, 10:27
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
23 April, 02:24
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Changed wording slightly because all Muslims don't hate Jews.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
06 March, 05:12
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Wow! So barbaric!!
Hey' I watched the original youtube vid of Abe Finkelstein quite a few years ago, I'd forgotten about it. I'm trying to find it... Think its been taken down. I found it on Bitchute!!

Human Meat Sold at McDonald's | Rabbi Abe Finkelstein
Search domain www.bitchute.com/video/xwV...
Human Meat Sold at McDonald's | Rabbi Abe Finkelstein. Watch; Next video playing soon. Click to cancel. Autoplay has been paused. Click to watch next video. First published at 03:44 UTC on January 2nd, 2021. #NWO ; #QANON ; #DeepState ; The Animal Alchemists. Defend Gods Creatures. subscribers. Subscribe. Support our channel. #McDonalds #Meat #Vegan #vegetarian #zionism #rabbi #judaism . MORE ...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 05:14
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
SWEET FIND THANK YQU FOR SHARING