Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
There is no excuse for this. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to have empathy for those still in a slumber. It's going to take everything I have within me to forgive them. I pray every night for the Lord to keep softening my heart, because i can feel it hardening and that's just not who I am, nor who I want to be.
09:51 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 April, 05:03
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
But does this not explain SO many things in our lives that have already happened to us? This has been an eye opener for me. It was not just one unusual thing. It has been a lot of things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
30 April, 12:28
We pray for them but its Gods job to do the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
30 April, 12:24
yes. ive been at it over 40 years...i have "friends" who know i am a satanic ritual abuse survivor and still walk with their heads in a cloud (dare i say lots of that legalized medical smoke stuff???). they were friend's - one had the gall to tell me i needed to learn how to survive. they dont change they stay in la la land

i fight to keep a balance to keep my head above water to hold on to faith, gratitude, patience. i want and need healing for all - the children now and past.

we need to feel - its what seperates us from "them" it is much harder, but we are much more alive. i have cut back on my efforts - at this point its on them.

i am proud of my inlaws (86) and a few other older folks who are getting the abortions/human trafficking side of things. we have been very gentle with helping them see - it surprizes me how awake mom is. and my 80's chiropractor has made comments/questions of late that show he us getting it...these are all conservatives so they get the wrong thin

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 April, 12:21
I still research everything before I repost......I find so many still blindly follow and repost those who fill them with what they want to hear, and never research, or read past the "headline".

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 April, 12:14
You would think that at least common sense should kick in at some point ?!?

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 April, 12:03
Sadly, we have reached the point where the important thing is not to allow yourself to be trampled by the lemmings as they surge toward the edge of the cliff.

Bullhorns are beyond useless at this point.

Revealing, isn't it? I had NO IDEA that the brainless had achieved such numbers!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 April, 01:12
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
😕 You are saying what I've been thinking!
Very frustrating to make common sense points with sheep🐑🐑🐑 who can only regurgitate MSM talking points.....gives me a headache. 😖.
No matter how many dots we connect for them right now, most can't -- CAN NOT -- put 2&2 together because they've allowed Idiot Box / Boob Tube to become their brain 😴 and they've relinquished their ability to reason. 🥴
Let 'em deal with the YUGE red suppository 💊 that's about to be shoved up their talking points 😶
When what they thought 😳 was true comes crashing down in a stinking heap around them 😱 😵 we will be there to help them make sense of it all.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
22 February, 04:24
Martin Geddes took me to task on this. It is so important for us as soldiers of the truth to find out how best to communicate to our loved ones. Quite a challenge. But, an art once we get it. I've lost many loved ones. I'm holding back a big ol' mouthful of I told you so, but I will have to choke on it. It is so much more important we save our nation and others, than receive accollades. But, I feel your pain, sis. Indeed, I do.

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
22 February, 04:24
It is hard.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 February, 04:13
I agree , but i found out their secret, i tested it and i was right. The trick they have been taught ensure evil spreads. They are told if they don't know they can't be blamed and to not know is to not look. This makes them irresponsible and blames all the people who are supposed to know. which are the same culprit of planning the evil. They are allowed to use the word " just doing my job " this is a program created to ensure no one is accountable. especially those doers who actually carry out the crimes. The rapists of kids didn't grab the kids, the kids are brought to them. In their mindset they didn't do the " actual crime". But when i called them out on it they are taken back, and i watched a man panicked when i told him this. He is part responsible for all deaths of those kids. We have been fighting to rescue those kids for years and you stopped us. we showed you a president that is hunting them and you didn't look "Those kids suffered because of you".

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
30 April, 12:30
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Good for you!

Bella Libre @AussieChick
22 February, 03:37
Totally understand your sentiments.I too struggle with their lack of critical thinking and their anger towards us for not towing the line.We try so hard to explain things logically but to no avail.I realise now that most of them will need to be shocked and abruptly woken up which isnt going to be pretty and thats why its our duty as fellow Human beings to help them get through it.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 February, 03:17
it is like having half of your friends in abusive relationships except they want their abusers to be in charge of us too.

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
22 February, 03:12
BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 February, 03:11
The problem is that many parents have raised "obedient children", rather than functioning adults. So, we have all these 30 year old children running around looking for some parent to obey for the rest of their lives. Joe and Kamala are happy to fill that parental role.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 03:00
My sister refuses to discuss anything negative, anything at all. She's older so I have had to learn to deprogram myself of this habit. I still have moments when I want my blue pill back.

Regarding various tests of faith, possibly your future will involve teaching others how to forgive. Exercising that muscle now in a less chaotic environment may give you the opportunity to join it to your DNA, so it becomes second nature.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 February, 02:58
trust me I get you. I say it 455 times a day. BUT then I think of my dad- he has no idea how to research. he is a good guy, loves Trump, thinks he gets it, hates CNNetc. but he just won't listen to me bc I told him Hilary was going to be arrested 2 years ago🙄😬..and I am the only person trying to wake him up. So he reminds me to stay compassionate. It's hard I know.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 April, 12:06
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Play this for him.

I love David Zublick; he never posts anything unless he's personally vetted it!

At least this will help him see even FOX won't report on things.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Msterri ... @Msterri
22 February, 01:31
It's not that they aren't researching, it's that they research only mainstream media. They only believe what CNN, AP, NBC, ABC, WaPo, NYT tell them. That's how they "debunk" everything.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 01:44
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
This is a valid point, and I do know it! It's why I try to maintain patience! But, GOOD LAWD! After all we've been through, It's so glaringly obvious, that at some point I think it becomes a choice to stay asleep. This is where I struggle.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 February, 01:16
Know what you mean! Have been trying for 10+ years; a few are starting to wake up; but most are not. Am seeing more and more why "the people have to be SHOWN" what has been going on for years now.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 February, 12:44
These folks are missing some Brain Cells. sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 February, 12:38
Try 4 years of working around the clock trying to wake them up. :(

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 01:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It's the true definition of grit! I may not have been here on the virtual battlefield as long, but I have been fighting the same battles my entire life. It was a relief to find this movement! I had no idea there was so many like minded, determined and passionate souls! Very thankful to not feel so alone!

Msterri ... @Msterri
22 February, 01:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Me too. My whole family, including my husband, only believe mainstream media. My husband thinks I've been brainwashed. Even when I point out that in almost all major things in the past I've had gut feelings about I've been proven correct. This includes no WMD in Iraq (I said it was because about oil in Iraq and they were going to stop trading oil in USD), glyphosate in pesticides was not safe for food (he agrred with me about that), GMO golden rice was stupid and wouldn't work, Hillary was going to lose the election even though everyone was predicting she would win, and last year in Jan I said I know Covid was going to be much different, when in the beginning everyone Republican and Democrat said it was no worse than the flu. And he still doesn't believe me. 🙄