Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 09:51
There is no excuse for this. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to have empathy for those still in a slumber. It's going to take everything I have within me to forgive them. I pray every night for the Lord to keep softening my heart, because i can feel it hardening and that's just not who I am, nor who I want to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
It's not that they aren't researching, it's that they research only mainstream media. They only believe what CNN, AP, NBC, ABC, WaPo, NYT tell them. That's how they "debunk" everything.
01:31 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 01:44
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
This is a valid point, and I do know it! It's why I try to maintain patience! But, GOOD LAWD! After all we've been through, It's so glaringly obvious, that at some point I think it becomes a choice to stay asleep. This is where I struggle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
22 February, 01:45
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
See my other post on this thread, Ive been going through the same thing for years with my whole family. My sister sends me Washington Post and Apple news articles every week on why I should get the Covid vax