Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 09:51
There is no excuse for this. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to have empathy for those still in a slumber. It's going to take everything I have within me to forgive them. I pray every night for the Lord to keep softening my heart, because i can feel it hardening and that's just not who I am, nor who I want to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 February, 04:13
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
I agree , but i found out their secret, i tested it and i was right. The trick they have been taught ensure evil spreads. They are told if they don't know they can't be blamed and to not know is to not look. This makes them irresponsible and blames all the people who are supposed to know. which are the same culprit of planning the evil. They are allowed to use the word " just doing my job " this is a program created to ensure no one is accountable. especially those doers who actually carry out the crimes. The rapists of kids didn't grab the kids, the kids are brought to them. In their mindset they didn't do the " actual crime". But when i called them out on it they are taken back, and i watched a man panicked when i told him this. He is part responsible for all deaths of those kids. We have been fighting to rescue those kids for years and you stopped us. we showed you a president that is hunting them and you didn't look "Those kids suffered because of you".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Crushie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Krysti Lewis, click on at the bottom under it