Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 09:51
There is no excuse for this. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to have empathy for those still in a slumber. It's going to take everything I have within me to forgive them. I pray every night for the Lord to keep softening my heart, because i can feel it hardening and that's just not who I am, nor who I want to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 April, 12:03
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Sadly, we have reached the point where the important thing is not to allow yourself to be trampled by the lemmings as they surge toward the edge of the cliff.

Bullhorns are beyond useless at this point.

Revealing, isn't it? I had NO IDEA that the brainless had achieved such numbers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
πŸ˜• You are saying what I've been thinking!
Very frustrating to make common sense points with sheepπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ who can only regurgitate MSM talking points.....gives me a headache. πŸ˜–.
No matter how many dots we connect for them right now, most can't -- CAN NOT -- put 2&2 together because they've allowed Idiot Box / Boob Tube to become their brain 😴 and they've relinquished their ability to reason. πŸ₯΄
Let 'em deal with the YUGE red suppository πŸ’Š that's about to be shoved up their talking points 😢
When what they thought 😳 was true comes crashing down in a stinking heap around them 😱 😡 we will be there to help them make sense of it all.
01:12 PM - Apr 30, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 April, 01:29
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yepper.

I got to thinking the other day that the vax was just a gynormous IQ test.

We don't want the vax forced on us; we can't insist that waking up be forced on them.

CHOICE.