Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 09:51
There is no excuse for this. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to have empathy for those still in a slumber. It's going to take everything I have within me to forgive them. I pray every night for the Lord to keep softening my heart, because i can feel it hardening and that's just not who I am, nor who I want to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Try 4 years of working around the clock trying to wake them up. :(
12:38 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
22 February, 01:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Me too. My whole family, including my husband, only believe mainstream media. My husband thinks I've been brainwashed. Even when I point out that in almost all major things in the past I've had gut feelings about I've been proven correct. This includes no WMD in Iraq (I said it was because about oil in Iraq and they were going to stop trading oil in USD), glyphosate in pesticides was not safe for food (he agrred with me about that), GMO golden rice was stupid and wouldn't work, Hillary was going to lose the election even though everyone was predicting she would win, and last year in Jan I said I know Covid was going to be much different, when in the beginning everyone Republican and Democrat said it was no worse than the flu. And he still doesn't believe me. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 01:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It's the true definition of grit! I may not have been here on the virtual battlefield as long, but I have been fighting the same battles my entire life. It was a relief to find this movement! I had no idea there was so many like minded, determined and passionate souls! Very thankful to not feel so alone!