Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
22 February, 09:51
There is no excuse for this. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to have empathy for those still in a slumber. It's going to take everything I have within me to forgive them. I pray every night for the Lord to keep softening my heart, because i can feel it hardening and that's just not who I am, nor who I want to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 February, 12:38
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Try 4 years of working around the clock trying to wake them up. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
It's the true definition of grit! I may not have been here on the virtual battlefield as long, but I have been fighting the same battles my entire life. It was a relief to find this movement! I had no idea there was so many like minded, determined and passionate souls! Very thankful to not feel so alone!
01:23 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amber Waves, click on at the bottom under it