vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Chrissy Teigen's Tik Tok of a child screaming.
Her profile icon is chicken. Reminds me of HRC's email ~"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch".
In my last group chat with IET & other large accounts, they found Chrissy's old tweets from before she was famous that had ZERO engagements & I asked them to drop Intel of her being a sick pedo-cannibal inside those tweets & told IET to mass RT them with his huge platform. They spread like wildfire. As a result, 2 hrs later Chrissy started mass deleting tweets & wiped 60K tweets by the end of the next day.
Lets do this again!
This is her brand new Tik Tok account & she's up to her SICK fucking subliminal messaging. Let's show this vile animal that, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT, ANYMORE"!
👇👇👇
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeF...
☝️☝️☝️
01:52 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 February, 02:12
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
can't stand this POS
i hope it's true....
executed already
and i hope it was painful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 01:51
People need to clue in - this creature, Chrissy Tiegen, is not a woman!

That is a Baphomet like BigMike Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Kamal A. Harris & many others.

That creature never had a womb, never had a miscarriage... it's just an attention whore.

Check the hollow thighs & the shoulders;hips ratio... Belly button placement? Arm length?

Why would anyone so fixated on sex marry a gay man?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ulrika Tamara @UlrikaTamara
21 February, 04:10

Darlene Caporale @TheItalianContessa
21 February, 02:34
🤮

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
21 February, 02:30
Vile is the perfect word to describe this POS. Who else remembers those sick fucking pics with her daughter on instagram?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Margaret Thoroughgood @margaret_thoroughgood
21 February, 02:11
Nice triangle bracelet...

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
21 February, 01:45
This started last week I believe and thousands of pizza gate comments have been deleted but I see we are still dominating 🙏🏼🤮

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
21 February, 01:39
this little boy is gone from this earth

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
21 February, 01:36
BITCH

Qued Forever @Quedforever
21 February, 01:33
🤬🤬🤬

Darlene Caporale @TheItalianContessa
21 February, 03:19
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
Oh what a twisted sick p.o.s. this thing is....

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
21 February, 01:29
Shes really a HE

Tracey Higham @Tracey_Love
20 February, 07:26
This witch makes my blood boil!!!!!

20 February, 07:37
In response Tracey Higham to her Publication
Mine too!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
20 February, 06:57
She is beyond sick!!!!!

Christina Maga @Christina71
20 February, 06:43
Grrrrrrrrr!

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
21 February, 08:39
In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 February, 01:58
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
even before i knew about her depravity.....I absolutely could not stand watching her pop up everywhere.....so fame hungry....her loud filthy mouth and stupid opinions.......oh yeh i forgot --it was prob because she said a big F U to our beloved President ----now it all makes sense ..

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
20 February, 06:27
On the tik tok it says "learning process." like is there a poor child screaming and she's annoyed bc it doesnt know the rules yet? Dammit this shit kills me 😭 I wish this satanic slutt would be locked up already! She knows exactly what she's doing and she's proud of it! 🤬

20 February, 06:32
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
Yes that "learning process" line was disgusting! Like learning to tolerate the screams from torture. 😡

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
20 February, 07:19
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
There is rumor of HER being a HIM. As in "lady boy"
Should be labeled an "IT". Maybe IT's at Gitmo by now.

https://www.tigerdroppings...

Rayne Day @Ivyjeanrayne
20 February, 06:21
nasty leave the kids alone

Reina Beans @Reinab
20 February, 06:09
BTW checkout symbolism in her jewlery

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 February, 06:07
That's her double. keeping charade going until the world knows she's locked up or dead.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
20 February, 06:08
These people are S I C K ! !

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
21 February, 12:44
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I wanna cry, I wanna throw up. I have shed so many tears already. Broken.

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
20 February, 03:39
yeah not her.... no cheek implants !!

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
20 February, 03:23
im gonna go out on a limb here - taht is NOT her!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 February, 03:17

Steve Murray @Stevie
20 February, 06:25
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Prince Charles dined at The Hollydale and thoroughly enjoyed it. The Belenoffs are cousins of the royals. Glamis Calling.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 February, 06:43
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Matthew 13:49
"So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,"
Matthew 13:50
"And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

God Wins @Nous
20 February, 03:12
A soccer kick to that face would be God-sent

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
20 February, 03:03
that is not her