vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
20 February, 01:52
Chrissy Teigen's Tik Tok of a child screaming.
Her profile icon is chicken. Reminds me of HRC's email ~"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch".
In my last group chat with IET & other large accounts, they found Chrissy's old tweets from before she was famous that had ZERO engagements & I asked them to drop Intel of her being a sick pedo-cannibal inside those tweets & told IET to mass RT them with his huge platform. They spread like wildfire. As a result, 2 hrs later Chrissy started mass deleting tweets & wiped 60K tweets by the end of the next day.
Lets do this again!
This is her brand new Tik Tok account & she's up to her SICK fucking subliminal messaging. Let's show this vile animal that, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT, ANYMORE"!
👇👇👇
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeF...
☝️☝️☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
20 February, 06:08
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
These people are S I C K ! !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
I wanna cry, I wanna throw up. I have shed so many tears already. Broken.
12:44 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HindsFeetInHighPlaces in this post can reply
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
21 February, 12:55
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
I know!! I had a hard time even posting that however people have to see to believe & I can't stand looking at that, it's disgusting!!! 😢

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
21 February, 09:13
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I would normally say .."NO WORDS" ..to a post like this..BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE..I have MANY words but by God's Grace I will only say..a GRIND STONE is the ONLY rock these people deserve around their necks..and what sickens me even more (if that's even possiable) is..[They} have EVERYTHING there is in life to live like kings and they use their money and influence to do the devil's bidding..and then BRAG how they've sold their souls to satan and they think it's cool and no big deal..
NEWS FLASH..HELL IS REAL and it's for ETERNITY..not just a short time
as a kid I never really understood what Blasphemy was although I knew it must be IMPORTANT to GOD because it WILL NOT be forgiven..well now I'm sure selling your soul..worshipping satan and destroying precious innocent life with santanic sacrifice and rape is exactally what blasphemy defines...[they] WILL be judged by GOD and I PRAY God shows [them] the SAME mercy they have showed their victims..
#NEVERstopPRAYING #GodWins #Q #NCSWIC