vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
20 February, 01:52
Chrissy Teigen's Tik Tok of a child screaming.
Her profile icon is chicken. Reminds me of HRC's email ~"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch".
In my last group chat with IET & other large accounts, they found Chrissy's old tweets from before she was famous that had ZERO engagements & I asked them to drop Intel of her being a sick pedo-cannibal inside those tweets & told IET to mass RT them with his huge platform. They spread like wildfire. As a result, 2 hrs later Chrissy started mass deleting tweets & wiped 60K tweets by the end of the next day.
Lets do this again!
This is her brand new Tik Tok account & she's up to her SICK fucking subliminal messaging. Let's show this vile animal that, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT, ANYMORE"!
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeF...
โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
This started last week I believe and thousands of pizza gate comments have been deleted but I see we are still dominating ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฎ
01:45 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GirlMamaQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Girl Mama, click on at the bottom under it