vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
20 February, 01:52
Chrissy Teigen's Tik Tok of a child screaming.
Her profile icon is chicken. Reminds me of HRC's email ~"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch".
In my last group chat with IET & other large accounts, they found Chrissy's old tweets from before she was famous that had ZERO engagements & I asked them to drop Intel of her being a sick pedo-cannibal inside those tweets & told IET to mass RT them with his huge platform. They spread like wildfire. As a result, 2 hrs later Chrissy started mass deleting tweets & wiped 60K tweets by the end of the next day.
Lets do this again!
This is her brand new Tik Tok account & she's up to her SICK fucking subliminal messaging. Let's show this vile animal that, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT, ANYMORE"!
👇👇👇
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeF...
☝️☝️☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
21 February, 12:44
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I wanna cry, I wanna throw up. I have shed so many tears already. Broken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
21 February, 12:55
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
I know!! I had a hard time even posting that however people have to see to believe & I can't stand looking at that, it's disgusting!!! 😢