Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!
02:49 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
22 February, 03:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
@doqholliday someone I know received a notice from IRS bout 4 days ago stating they were going to take balance owed of almost $3000. by March 4 they were out of work most last yr struggling????? just don't have it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 03:37
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
@doqholliday ...out of their checking which they need for survival trying to catch up from this crazy Covid plandemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
22 February, 02:40
What happens when they garnish your wages? That's what scares me.

Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
21 February, 02:51
HEAR HEAR!!!

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
20 February, 03:47
FYI @doqholliday (silver ref x2) ⤵️

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 February, 04:25
EXACTKLY!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 February, 12:54
FUN thought.
At current status [they] would destroy us.
ALL of them.......... GOP and DNC...........
can't take your kid to Mexico when it gets cold in Texas if the slaves aren't paying for it.

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
19 February, 11:41
I will NEVER again and I'd like all my money BACK! FOOKERS ruined so many lives for decades

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
19 February, 11:06
I will never pay taxes to an unelected illegitimate government like the kne currently installed by the CORRUPT RNC and DNC.

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
19 February, 10:43
I can't convince my husband not to pay ours, he's still asleep. rather than fight over it, he is paying it. What I want to know is will we get any of the past couple of years back since "the Military is in control". Does that mean that our tax money has not been going towards nefarious activities???

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
18 February, 09:51
Nice thought but it's not possible. If you have an employer payroll taxes are paid every pay period. If you do your deductions properly you can minimize "loaning" the government money and come really close to even. I don't claim the standard deductions because I want my money in my paycheck and I don't want them to use it free of charge for a year until I get a refund. Every year I've come within $24 to $85 of being even. I don't owe or get a big refund and they don't get to use my money for free. If you know a way to have your employer not pay payroll taxes please share.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
22 February, 02:21
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
Excellent point. Also what would you do if they seized your property for not paying? They force us to pay at gunpoint. IRS serves the Central Bank not the people.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
18 February, 09:40
Trust me Id love to do that! So how do you get around the government taking your house or levying your bank accounts etc for not paying? Honest question! im sick of working my ass off and bringing home nothing and owing them Mutha Fukkas!🤬🤬🤬

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
18 February, 07:56
We filed our taxes but only because for this first time in two decades we're not having to pay taxes but actually getting a refund so I was all on top of that lol. 😄

Godly Man @WWCUE
18 February, 07:30
SHORT SQUEEZE THE FEDERAL GOVT!!!!!

Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
18 February, 06:36
maybe we should dump all our shredded tax files in the swamp surrounding DC like they did the Tea in the Boston Harbor.

however, since we owe every year I'm afraid they will come take it from my bank account or take my home.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 09:33
In response Jan 4freedom to her Publication
Yes maam they most certainly would too. They will just take it out of your bank acct and put tax liens on any property you have.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
18 February, 09:48
In response Jan 4freedom to her Publication
Did not pay mine... I will see them in court representing myself

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 06:08
I have not paid taxes since 2001. Not because of any great Patriotic statement, but because my SocialSecurity income is so low I dont make enough money to be required to pay taxes. I became disabled because of an accident that injured my neck so badly i could no longer work as a RN. Because i was not yet 65, I only receive 60% of what i should have received if i received regular Social Security. The way the injured, disabled and elderly are treated after working most of their lives while barely getting by is shameful. Communist ideals have been active in the US government a long, long time.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 09:37
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
And if you make other income besides your social security of approx. 17,500 they will cut your ss checks on some govt sliding scale so you dont get the full amount of your ss even tho you paid it in for yrs.
And if you make too much more you wont get any ss checks. So then you just fookn paid it in all your life for nothing. No one can live on 17,500 plus their ss checks per yr.
@doqholliday

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
18 February, 09:44
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I did not realize that disabled people under 65 only receive 60% of what they will get once they turn 65. Are you sure about that? That will be very good news to many who don't know.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
18 February, 06:08
Another thought aside from not paying/filing taxes is, why pay your debt? If it's fradulent, then it's fradulent. Let them figure it out.
They created it and now that we KNOW, we REALLY don't need to pay the debt that THEY enslaved us into!!!!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
18 February, 06:07
I totally agree Doq!!! How can we form a class action group to bring us all to the same action of rebellion?

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
18 February, 05:58
Edward Snowden: "This Is A Question Even Still To This Day I Have Difficulties To Answer!"

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 February, 05:51
My company refuses to acknowledge illegitimate federal government

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
18 February, 05:48
I"m done filing.

Jay James @birdmanjay
18 February, 05:23
I owe them a lot of back taxes...a lot. I was making monthly payments until the deceit and lockdowns hit. They normally send out 4-5 letters a week. I quit paying almost a year ago and have not recieved a single letter from the IRS since.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 February, 07:44
In response Jay James to his Publication
That gives me hope. I'm an independent contractor and am taxed at a higher rate than someone who gets a W2 form. And even when I would make payments throughout the year, and deducted work expenses and IRA contributions, I'd still end up owing. 😡 I read that the IRS is technically gone since the United States Incorporated is a defunct entity, but I'm in wait-and-see mode.

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
19 February, 07:48
In response Jay James to his Publication
this isn't income taxes, but in 2005 my husband (not @ the time) had to give back a harley about 6 weeks after purchase. it was still in "new" condition (i know value goes down immediately). In 2019 (14 years later) when we applied for a VA home loan we got a letter from the IRS owing 9k for the Harley.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
18 February, 04:50
Small businesses have 941 taxes electronically pulled from bank accounts. Hoping the truth will be revealed before April 15th.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 February, 04:49

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 February, 04:50
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Hahahahahaha. Love it.

18 February, 04:05
an aquaintance use to paying instalment payments received letter from IRS stating they have to pay off balance of what they owe by "March 4" which I found curious date that's neveer happened to them before they were always allowed to make payments and was threatened if not paid b6 that date would take it out their bank account ... I had no answers for them if that is legal

Plp Bar @ella
18 February, 04:13
IRS will pull monies out of their bank account. IRS are ruthless. Your aquaintance must get an attorney involved to stop the IRS. The attorney also need answers to why they're no longer allowed to pay off that balance.

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
19 February, 07:59
There is a number on the letter they need to call immediately. (I stayed on hold for 2 hours, even though i called at 8:05). if they missed payments i wonder if it is considered breach of contract? if they missed payments they need to emphasize and blame it on the pandemic, and that they couldn't get in touch with the IRS due to them being closed. When I worked at the bank I seen the IRS freeze assets. They would need to get their checks made out to someone else. An that "someone else" would give them the money so they could survive. But the IRS will freeze accounts, garnish wages, and take everything you own.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
18 February, 03:38
@doqholliday Right, but if we are supposed to get a refund, do we file? Or do we just assume that refunds will come to all of us as appropriated by the new system since we are all owed so much?

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
18 February, 03:23
What about property taxes. We own our own home, payed for, why do we have to pay 1000's each year?

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
18 February, 04:47
In response Colleen White to her Publication
Property taxes are the worst. I pay a riduculous amount twice a year. It's supposed to be paying for our schools, roads, etc. Our schools have gone way downhill and I've had to replace the suspension on my car twice in the last four years because our roads are so bad. Yet, I still have to pay or the county will foreclose on my home. It feels like they are robbing me every January and June.

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
19 February, 08:04
In response Colleen White to her Publication
YESSSS! An taxes on vehicles. Everyone I know in my city/county the home values increased for 2021 by 25k. How did everyones go up the same amount. So now our property taxes are going to increase which will also make homeowners insurance go up. Yet we are in the middle if a pandemic. Crazy!!?

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
18 February, 03:16
Everyone needs to file for and extension! Created doubt.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
18 February, 08:19
In response Dr. _No to his Publication
I like this idea. A lot. I understand the intent of Doq but too many are too worried about the consequence.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
18 February, 03:11
Knowing what we know now about where the funds go & who's hands they end up in that would be like us funding child, human & drug trafficking among other things. The proof should be on them as to where the funds have been placed. We The People should have been in charge. With that said I am boycotting it FOREVER. Learn to start using the Constitutional Laws - God Given Right (Common Law). 😯 😮

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
18 February, 03:03

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
18 February, 02:53
Here in UK your employer takes out the tax before you even see your pay cheque...

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 February, 06:25
In response CatGirl Southworth to her Publication
The same happens in the U.S. We file our taxes by April 15, at which time we either get a refund if we overpaid, or we pay what we still owe.

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
19 February, 08:09
In response CatGirl Southworth to her Publication
Everywhere I worked you could opt out of paying taxes on a W-4. But you got a big "Beware that you would have to pay it all at once at tax time." I am in the US though.