Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:49
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I have not paid taxes since 2001. Not because of any great Patriotic statement, but because my SocialSecurity income is so low I dont make enough money to be required to pay taxes. I became disabled because of an accident that injured my neck so badly i could no longer work as a RN. Because i was not yet 65, I only receive 60% of what i should have received if i received regular Social Security. The way the injured, disabled and elderly are treated after working most of their lives while barely getting by is shameful. Communist ideals have been active in the US government a long, long time.
06:08 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
18 February, 09:44
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I did not realize that disabled people under 65 only receive 60% of what they will get once they turn 65. Are you sure about that? That will be very good news to many who don't know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 10:06
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
positive. ive been living it for 20 years. i barely get enough to make my mortgage and utilities.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 09:37
And if you make other income besides your social security of approx. 17,500 they will cut your ss checks on some govt sliding scale so you dont get the full amount of your ss even tho you paid it in for yrs.
And if you make too much more you wont get any ss checks. So then you just fookn paid it in all your life for nothing. No one can live on 17,500 plus their ss checks per yr.
@doqholliday

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 10:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am allowed to make $180/month. Thats all, if i could even work. If i did and made more than $180 a month my Social Security Disability would drop to 40%

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
19 February, 08:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
and if you have four children and 10 grandchildren that's lives were destroyed because of the evils of they so I take that little portion and help them. because family is all that matters ❤️

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 February, 09:28
Hopefully soon -- Med Beds: https://anonup.com/thread/...
and.... NESARA: https://anonup.com/thread/...