Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:49
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
18 February, 04:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
an aquaintance use to paying instalment payments received letter from IRS stating they have to pay off balance of what they owe by "March 4" which I found curious date that's neveer happened to them before they were always allowed to make payments and was threatened if not paid b6 that date would take it out their bank account ... I had no answers for them if that is legal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
There is a number on the letter they need to call immediately. (I stayed on hold for 2 hours, even though i called at 8:05). if they missed payments i wonder if it is considered breach of contract? if they missed payments they need to emphasize and blame it on the pandemic, and that they couldn't get in touch with the IRS due to them being closed. When I worked at the bank I seen the IRS freeze assets. They would need to get their checks made out to someone else. An that "someone else" would give them the money so they could survive. But the IRS will freeze accounts, garnish wages, and take everything you own.
07:59 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mccalsa78 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sam Mccall, click on at the bottom under it