Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:49
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
What about property taxes. We own our own home, payed for, why do we have to pay 1000's each year?
03:23 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SILVERLQCKS in this post can reply
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
19 February, 08:04
In response Colleen White to her Publication
YESSSS! An taxes on vehicles. Everyone I know in my city/county the home values increased for 2021 by 25k. How did everyones go up the same amount. So now our property taxes are going to increase which will also make homeowners insurance go up. Yet we are in the middle if a pandemic. Crazy!!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
18 February, 04:47
In response Colleen White to her Publication
Property taxes are the worst. I pay a riduculous amount twice a year. It's supposed to be paying for our schools, roads, etc. Our schools have gone way downhill and I've had to replace the suspension on my car twice in the last four years because our roads are so bad. Yet, I still have to pay or the county will foreclose on my home. It feels like they are robbing me every January and June.

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
21 February, 02:56
In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication
you actually are renting from the gov. NO one will ever tell that is freedom, we need to stop with this taxing every year bull. we should pay once or not at all for all i care, parents should pay for their own childrens school and then maybe they will get more involved, and then when they do not have kids in school they do not have to pay anymore. Our country is so upside down it is SICK, no freedom here WAKE UP

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
21 February, 03:31
In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication
Couldn't agree more! Stop paying some say, then you get involved in the corrupt court system and costs a boatload of money to fight!
A vicious circle!