Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:49
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
I owe them a lot of back taxes...a lot. I was making monthly payments until the deceit and lockdowns hit. They normally send out 4-5 letters a week. I quit paying almost a year ago and have not recieved a single letter from the IRS since.
05:23 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
19 February, 07:48
In response Jay James to his Publication
this isn't income taxes, but in 2005 my husband (not @ the time) had to give back a harley about 6 weeks after purchase. it was still in "new" condition (i know value goes down immediately). In 2019 (14 years later) when we applied for a VA home loan we got a letter from the IRS owing 9k for the Harley.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 February, 07:44
That gives me hope. I'm an independent contractor and am taxed at a higher rate than someone who gets a W2 form. And even when I would make payments throughout the year, and deducted work expenses and IRA contributions, I'd still end up owing. 😡 I read that the IRS is technically gone since the United States Incorporated is a defunct entity, but I'm in wait-and-see mode.

Jay James @birdmanjay
18 February, 07:49
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I was in the same situation for several years...just couldn't catch up. I believe they're gone and all of these illegal debts will be forgiven. IRS is under control of the Treasury now...taken away from the bankers and it's only as real as the current "administration"

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
18 February, 07:58
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
They're still taking payments out of my bank account. I would stop them if I wasn't worried about getting my wages garnished.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 February, 07:41
Nor will you!