Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:49
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
Nice thought but it's not possible. If you have an employer payroll taxes are paid every pay period. If you do your deductions properly you can minimize "loaning" the government money and come really close to even. I don't claim the standard deductions because I want my money in my paycheck and I don't want them to use it free of charge for a year until I get a refund. Every year I've come within $24 to $85 of being even. I don't owe or get a big refund and they don't get to use my money for free. If you know a way to have your employer not pay payroll taxes please share.
09:51 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MoonChild_8 in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
22 February, 02:21
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
Excellent point. Also what would you do if they seized your property for not paying? They force us to pay at gunpoint. IRS serves the Central Bank not the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396