vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
This relates to ALL of you here
"Love is fighting for the good of someone else even if they never see the value of the sacrifice you made".
While fighting this digital war, ostracized by friends & family, YOU are helping save ur fellow citizens from an evil they don't know exists, with a deadly depopulation agenda they would have NEVER seen coming.
You are ALL taking slings & arrows along side President Trump, yet you continue. United We Stand, regardless of sex, color, religion or beliefs. The common goal is survival.
"For God & Country"
Keep charging, Midnight Riders > Midnight Writers
09:08 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 04:55
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
....multiple fronts.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 04:54
Souls are as well..... :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
18 February, 12:32
This post has all the feels!✨ It's why we all keep doing what we do, even when it gets lonley. I've been awake for about a year and it still surprises me that I don't know anyone other than my spouse who is awake. Thankful for the community here! WWG1WGA 🦅

20 February, 05:20
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Thank you so much for being here with us! It's a very long road, but the trip appears shorter when you have someone to talk to & aren't walking alone.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 February, 12:19
💗 WWG1WGA 💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 February, 09:21
Nothing I do is enough. If I can't keep my own loved ones from taking the vaccines, what good are my efforts. 4 years I have been at this. We need the military to help.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
18 February, 12:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Keep the faith. We are not responsible for another person's choices. You can only tell/show them. Their choices are their own.💜

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 February, 09:16
I am not an original anon, but I have been awake for a about a year, and I've been red-pilling ever since. My children think I'm crazy. Many friends do too. I honestly can't understand how they don't "see" and wake up. Even when I point them to the Bible/Genesis/Babylonians who worship moloch, god of child sacrifice, seed of Cain (who are satan's "own", they won't wake up. The Bible is very literal, but many think it's just a nice storybook. I am truly praying for peace and patience all of "us" and for those who don't "see" to have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth!❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

17 February, 01:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
You are not alone! Just try to avoid getting into arguments. Stay calm & bite your tongue, but learn to plant soft seeds into their conciousness to make them think on. "Why won't the news give us tips on how to boost our immune system during the midst of a pandemic to help save lives and stop the spread? Is it possible the pharmaceutical industry funds & sponsors them & there's no $ in natural supplements"?
SOFT topics are your friend.
Try to avoid the clones & reptilian / alien infiltrators embedded into our society. Most can't handle that leap & you'll look crazy.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
17 February, 09:06
Remember this on "those" days

20 February, 05:22
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
"Those" days have been showing up in abundance lately.

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
17 February, 08:36
Yes, thank you! ❤️☺️

I am What I am @OfLight
17 February, 08:19
Thank you, some of us needed this. #wwg1wga

Alpha Omega @Aramaic
17 February, 07:25
🙌

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 February, 06:38
So very beautiful and inspiring; thank you for this ❣️

Food Security @ProtectOzFood
17 February, 06:16
100% and together with each and everyone of you all of the way.

Australia is finally waking up so get ready for a surge in support.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
17 February, 01:57
love this🧡💛so inspiring, very true. How great is our God🙏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 12:12
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
They aren't digging and researching then.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 February, 09:21
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
They probably want it to happen on their time table and not in God's perfect timing. We've become so impatient and controlling. Resting in God's perfect plan is not laziness, and it's much more diffucult to do than trying to figure out His ways. I say this to others (and also myself) all of the time!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 February, 11:42
🙏

Deb McDonnell @Deb
16 February, 11:38

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
16 February, 11:34
❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 February, 11:32
Love this. Thank you!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
17 February, 12:39
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Beautiful bell on a no doubt beautiful boat.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 February, 11:24
This is what unites us. We have this in common. Though we never share it, it hurts. Most of us will bend over in a huge emotional cry when the truth is released. That god given feeling is our reward.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 11:23
Love is putting others wants,needs and desires before your own!

Deb McDonnell @Deb
16 February, 11:39
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
And self love allows you share that love, over and over again

USA DAR @buffaloalum
16 February, 11:21
Where can I find the full version? I needed that.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 February, 11:19
hopefully the effects of the 482 hz (5G) towers will mitigate the effects of the vaccine. too many agencies pushing it through fear of a non event

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
16 February, 11:19
Beautiful ❤️

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
16 February, 11:18
LOVE YOU Casey Dee! Always so inspirational🙌 I will live to fight another day in the war of good vs evil. Do it for the children...God always wins!🙏🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 February, 11:17
💞💞💞

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
16 February, 09:34
🙏✝️❤️🕊️

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 February, 09:28
Right on Que needed this.

16 February, 10:37
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
We all need the reminder, way more often than we get it because we aren't reminding each other. [They] have taught society to be afraid of each other & as a result, strangers don't speak to each other. Hell, neighbors the average neighbors don't even know each other's names nowadays! We're all so....unhealthily disconnected & we as a species have forgotten that we, are one, in more ways then we truly realize.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
16 February, 09:27
Thanks...I needed that. Sometimes I forget.

16 February, 10:29
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
We ALL need a reminder from time 2 time. Truth is, we're ALL lost children, waiting 2 go home. "Save the children" literally means saving ALL of us. We're all God's children, enslaved & entrapped in this physical realm which was meant 2 be a beautiful experience. But Satan has given us MANY distractions 2 make us lose sight of that. Most notably, watching celebrities. It's meant to make us feel like we're not rich enough, not popular enough, not beautiful enough > not good enough. Ppl in society idolize celebrities when they should be idolizing themselves & realize you ARE good enough!

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
16 February, 09:20
Praise God For The Love. Thank You For Sharing. God Bless