vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
15 February, 09:08
This relates to ALL of you here
"Love is fighting for the good of someone else even if they never see the value of the sacrifice you made".
While fighting this digital war, ostracized by friends & family, YOU are helping save ur fellow citizens from an evil they don't know exists, with a deadly depopulation agenda they would have NEVER seen coming.
You are ALL taking slings & arrows along side President Trump, yet you continue. United We Stand, regardless of sex, color, religion or beliefs. The common goal is survival.
"For God & Country"
Keep charging, Midnight Riders > Midnight Writers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
This post has all the feels!✨ It's why we all keep doing what we do, even when it gets lonley. I've been awake for about a year and it still surprises me that I don't know anyone other than my spouse who is awake. Thankful for the community here! WWG1WGA 🦅
12:32 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KeepTheFaith in this post can reply
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
20 February, 05:20
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Thank you so much for being here with us! It's a very long road, but the trip appears shorter when you have someone to talk to & aren't walking alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396