vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
15 February, 09:08
This relates to ALL of you here
"Love is fighting for the good of someone else even if they never see the value of the sacrifice you made".
While fighting this digital war, ostracized by friends & family, YOU are helping save ur fellow citizens from an evil they don't know exists, with a deadly depopulation agenda they would have NEVER seen coming.
You are ALL taking slings & arrows along side President Trump, yet you continue. United We Stand, regardless of sex, color, religion or beliefs. The common goal is survival.
"For God & Country"
Keep charging, Midnight Riders > Midnight Writers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
16 February, 10:29
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
We ALL need a reminder from time 2 time. Truth is, we're ALL lost children, waiting 2 go home. "Save the children" literally means saving ALL of us. We're all God's children, enslaved & entrapped in this physical realm which was meant 2 be a beautiful experience. But Satan has given us MANY distractions 2 make us lose sight of that. Most notably, watching celebrities. It's meant to make us feel like we're not rich enough, not popular enough, not beautiful enough > not good enough. Ppl in society idolize celebrities when they should be idolizing themselves & realize you ARE good enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Icant Even @Icanteven
16 February, 11:56
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

I am What I am @OfLight
17 February, 08:23
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Spot on! I just can't relate with family and friends who watch and idolize personalities... I have always recognized this since i was a child.. But was keeping it to myself in my later years. Now I go back to fighting and being me.. God bless us all today and always!