vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
15 February, 09:08
This relates to ALL of you here
"Love is fighting for the good of someone else even if they never see the value of the sacrifice you made".
While fighting this digital war, ostracized by friends & family, YOU are helping save ur fellow citizens from an evil they don't know exists, with a deadly depopulation agenda they would have NEVER seen coming.
You are ALL taking slings & arrows along side President Trump, yet you continue. United We Stand, regardless of sex, color, religion or beliefs. The common goal is survival.
"For God & Country"
Keep charging, Midnight Riders > Midnight Writers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
16 February, 10:37
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
We all need the reminder, way more often than we get it because we aren't reminding each other. [They] have taught society to be afraid of each other & as a result, strangers don't speak to each other. Hell, neighbors the average neighbors don't even know each other's names nowadays! We're all so....unhealthily disconnected & we as a species have forgotten that we, are one, in more ways then we truly realize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
18 February, 02:04
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
19 February, 01:22
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Life is a never ending struggle for the majority of us! I know i long for a more carefree way of life, we never know when God will call us home. i dont need the fancy car, the big screen TV, the newest Iphone and never have! My goal in life is to make it to the end with the least amount of hardship and hopefuly i leave a little bit of me in the next generation! Love and Respect you get what you give.