vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
15 February, 09:08
This relates to ALL of you here
"Love is fighting for the good of someone else even if they never see the value of the sacrifice you made".
While fighting this digital war, ostracized by friends & family, YOU are helping save ur fellow citizens from an evil they don't know exists, with a deadly depopulation agenda they would have NEVER seen coming.
You are ALL taking slings & arrows along side President Trump, yet you continue. United We Stand, regardless of sex, color, religion or beliefs. The common goal is survival.
"For God & Country"
Keep charging, Midnight Riders > Midnight Writers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I am not an original anon, but I have been awake for a about a year, and I've been red-pilling ever since. My children think I'm crazy. Many friends do too. I honestly can't understand how they don't "see" and wake up. Even when I point them to the Bible/Genesis/Babylonians who worship moloch, god of child sacrifice, seed of Cain (who are satan's "own", they won't wake up. The Bible is very literal, but many think it's just a nice storybook. I am truly praying for peace and patience all of "us" and for those who don't "see" to have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth!❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏
09:16 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
17 February, 01:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
You are not alone! Just try to avoid getting into arguments. Stay calm & bite your tongue, but learn to plant soft seeds into their conciousness to make them think on. "Why won't the news give us tips on how to boost our immune system during the midst of a pandemic to help save lives and stop the spread? Is it possible the pharmaceutical industry funds & sponsors them & there's no $ in natural supplements"?
SOFT topics are your friend.
Try to avoid the clones & reptilian / alien infiltrators embedded into our society. Most can't handle that leap & you'll look crazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 February, 02:00
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Thank you!