JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Savor this moment of calm before The Storm. We know that very soon there will be 3 movies playing at once and we can feel that the dam is ready to burst. 💧
11:37 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 February, 07:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

FULL OF #Shill #FAKE ACCONTS

PROMOTING #lies #death #Cults AND #domestic #terrorism ANTI #MAGA

NOW DOMESTIC TERRORISM AT #BLOW THE #HOOVER #DAM

FOR THIS #Shills = HIGH CONSCIENCIOUSSNESS

WAR WITH #China AND MASS MURDER BY ARTIFICIAL #Flood
SEARCHIND #Profits FOR THE
#INDUSTRIAL #Military #COMPLEX

= #GodWins AND #Biblical

#KOOL AID #CULT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 07:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 07:36
PLEASE, WOULD SOMEBODY

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

HELPE ME WITH THE ?

#HLS #Home #land #SECURITY WEB

TO INFORM HOW A #SCHIZOPHRENIC #PSYCOPATH POTENTIAL #domestic #TERRORIST #Shill

DISGUISED / PRETENDING BE RELATED TO #kennedy S

ARE UNDICING A POSITIVE NARRATIVE ABOUT
MASS #Murder

#dynamite OR
#SABOTAGE #HOOVER #DAM TO #AWAKE NORMIES

LOOKS A CULT

THANKS

https://www.dhs.gov/see-so...

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

15 February, 07:24

15 February, 07:21
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

Now the retard #Shills talking about

#domestic #terrorism

AS BY EXAMPLE #dynamite the #HOOVER #DAM

THE #FBI ITS #DEEP #STATE

but this level of #RETARDERNESSS ITS

IF SEE SOMETHING
SAY SOMETHING
LEVEL

CHOOSE AGENCY
#FBI
#Home LAND SECURITY

15 February, 07:14
SO...

#QANON
#Q
AND THE #USA #BLACK #Pope #Trump

WILL MAKE A #false #Flag OPERATION AND

BLOW THE #HOOVER #DAM
OR THE
3 #THROATH #DAM

AN BLAME THE DEE STATE OF THE #White #Pope #TIM #Biden

SO #JESUIT AND #PHARISAIC

A LOVE IT

HOW MANY ?

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

WILL DIE IN THIS HIPOTHETIC #PSYOP ?

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
14 February, 09:06
Watch the Water!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 06:58
https://www.thenation.com/...
I think this article from 2014 covers everything I mean possibly all of it my question is, is three gorges dam going to be China's 911? What's going to happen when the public is aware Of everything referenced in this article?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 07:10
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
FALON GONG, GENOCIDE, ORGAN HARVESTING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, CHILD TRAFFICKING, PEDOPHILIA, SHIPPING, FOOD TRADE, SHELL COMPANIES, CHINESE BOUGHT POLITIANS AND COMPANIES, DC PEDOPHILIA AND CHILD TRAFFICKING, OBAMA, LIBERIA, TAXES AND TARRIFS,FORIEGN REGISTRATIONS, VIET NAM, SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES, CHINESE BUYOUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL ITS CITIZENS💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡

Beilogo LSP @Beilogolu
14 February, 01:51
3 movies....3 Gorges Dams?

Chr Ctn @ChrisC_989_
14 February, 12:25

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 02:51
In response Chr Ctn to his Publication
Over the Target.
#Fooked

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
14 February, 10:22
In response Chr Ctn to his Publication
And so many poor people are going to die.🥲

Jed ___ @Jed__
14 February, 12:20
I feel like 3 movies have been showing for a while now.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 February, 01:36
In response Jed ___ to his Publication
Me, too!

But it's because we know what's going on...

Poor normies... They're about to get bitch-slapped upside the head!

Paula Goble @Palala3
14 February, 12:18
ok. This is a few times now Ive seen pics of Hoover. im trusting the plan, but I better prepare for shortage of water and power outage since I live in Vegas just in case. Ive already prepared, but if I prepare more Ill be able to help out those who may need some help. just in case. i pray for those that live below

Christina Maga @Christina71
14 February, 08:45
In response Paula Goble to her Publication
I'm getting a no on that one, but I live in Vegas too so I added you. I think its just a peaceful pic. before the storm. Lord knows our Govenor Sisolak is not a good soul and we live in "sin" city. Most people who live here, have nothing to do with sin. I'm over by Red rock.👋💪🙏

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
14 February, 12:27
perhaps y can also add#SaveTheChildren in living color ongoing cases in the hopes that some Eagle Lawmen can bring the PAIN to these PedoMonsters? Connection Between The Trafficking Of Jonah Rief, Kamala Harris, CPS And NCMEC Exposed! https://patriotjayecitizen...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
There is no way a brainwashed liberal can see this and defend this message. SICKENING. If they try then they are guilty of this crime.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
14 February, 12:06
litterally or figuratively or both plus more

Platte River @Seds4
14 February, 12:01
Ok, let's get on with the show!

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
14 February, 12:00
Absolutely! Good morning dear fren! Incoming this week! Popcorn ready!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 February, 11:56
que l'eau coule 😎..regardons la couler

Spunky Lioness @SpunkyLioness
14 February, 11:55
I can't imagine what they are hiding under there!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 February, 11:54
WASH AWAY THEIR SINS 😇🙏

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
14 February, 11:49
Indeed, fren!
The Hoover Dam has always been a special place for me - my great-grandfather helped build it and was featured in many Hoover Dam tv specials/interviews. There is a bronze statue of him at their visitor center ... Love that he made many journal entries during that time - raw perspective.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
i have two grandfathers that worked in it as well. 🤗

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
14 February, 02:30
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Like far too many structures or monuments, Hoover Dam, along with Utah's Flaming Gorge Dam, have no other purpose but to help deliver the New World Order. Both were designed to fail within a 50-60 year time period. Hoover Dam is one big satanic symbol.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 February, 11:46
flood gate time 🇺🇸👊🏾

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 February, 11:43

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 February, 11:40
💖🍿🇺🇸🌎🍻