JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 11:37
Savor this moment of calm before The Storm. We know that very soon there will be 3 movies playing at once and we can feel that the dam is ready to burst. 💧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Goble @Palala3
14 February, 12:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
ok. This is a few times now Ive seen pics of Hoover. im trusting the plan, but I better prepare for shortage of water and power outage since I live in Vegas just in case. Ive already prepared, but if I prepare more Ill be able to help out those who may need some help. just in case. i pray for those that live below

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
I'm getting a no on that one, but I live in Vegas too so I added you. I think its just a peaceful pic. before the storm. Lord knows our Govenor Sisolak is not a good soul and we live in "sin" city. Most people who live here, have nothing to do with sin. I'm over by Red rock.👋💪🙏
08:45 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Paula Goble to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Rebecca Owen @Passionpoet69
14 February, 09:03
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Hello! I live in Vegas as well. Would love to connect with other patriots here!

Christina Maga @Christina71
14 February, 09:16
In response Rebecca Owen to her Publication
That would be so awesome and maybe we could have a get together. 👋😎