JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 11:37
Savor this moment of calm before The Storm. We know that very soon there will be 3 movies playing at once and we can feel that the dam is ready to burst. 💧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
https://www.thenation.com/...
I think this article from 2014 covers everything I mean possibly all of it my question is, is three gorges dam going to be China's 911? What's going to happen when the public is aware Of everything referenced in this article?
06:58 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 07:10
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
FALON GONG, GENOCIDE, ORGAN HARVESTING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, CHILD TRAFFICKING, PEDOPHILIA, SHIPPING, FOOD TRADE, SHELL COMPANIES, CHINESE BOUGHT POLITIANS AND COMPANIES, DC PEDOPHILIA AND CHILD TRAFFICKING, OBAMA, LIBERIA, TAXES AND TARRIFS,FORIEGN REGISTRATIONS, VIET NAM, SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES, CHINESE BUYOUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL ITS CITIZENS💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌🔌💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396