JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 11:37
Savor this moment of calm before The Storm. We know that very soon there will be 3 movies playing at once and we can feel that the dam is ready to burst. 💧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
14 February, 11:49
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Indeed, fren!
The Hoover Dam has always been a special place for me - my great-grandfather helped build it and was featured in many Hoover Dam tv specials/interviews. There is a bronze statue of him at their visitor center ... Love that he made many journal entries during that time - raw perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
Like far too many structures or monuments, Hoover Dam, along with Utah's Flaming Gorge Dam, have no other purpose but to help deliver the New World Order. Both were designed to fail within a 50-60 year time period. Hoover Dam is one big satanic symbol.
02:30 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 February, 11:10
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
https://tips.fbi.gov/

SORRY I GET BORED IN THE 4 o 6 click to fill a form in ordert to repor

RETARD PLOTS TO SABOTAGE NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURES

AND EVENTUALY ASSESSIONATE THOUSANDAS, IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM SECURE
AND PRESSITING MASS MURDER AND SABOTAGE AS LEGIT POLITICAL AND RELIGIOYS MEANS

THIS IS A MESS OF WEB! !
FBI - TipsSearch FBI
Electronic Tip Form
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 February, 11:01
SO .. WHAT YOUR AL TALKING ITS

A) MAKE A #false #Flag #domestic #TERRORIST #ATACK ON AMERICAN SOIL

D) DESTROY THE #DAM #HOOVER

C) #INJECT THE NARRATIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA,

E) BLAMING FOR THE #SABOTAGE OR #Attack
TO THE #pedo #ß ATANIST WITH #MUMBO JUMBO ARGUMENTS

F) PRESENTING THIS AS MINOR #NECESSARY EVIL FOR
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

https://imgur.com/a/e9pCPK...

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
14 February, 10:29
Excuse my ignorance, but how does the damn help deliver the New World order?

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
14 February, 11:56
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
In an effort to sacrifice the human race and give way to the New World Order (NWO) birth of Satan’s new race of beings! When you understand their agenda to destroy the Hoover Dam in a symbolic water breaking event that announces their birth! Lady Gaga performed the birthing ritual at her concerts. There used to be a few really good videos on YouTube but I can no longer find them. The years of sediment that has gathered at the base of the dams is toxic and once it breaks will destroy the ecosystem cutting off the water supply to the farmlands.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
14 February, 10:29
Excuse my ignorance, but how does the damn help deliver the New World order?