Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday @NQbody @jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u
05:31 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
14 February, 01:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Im in Nana, I would love to tell you my story that awoke me. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 08:31
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
send me dm pls

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
14 February, 01:45
I live in Texas, my hubby Gary and I started watching podcast on March15th 2020. we were so upset over the horrible fraud and started digitally serching for anyone who would listen.Then we found Q. we were on Twitter and it was great keeping up with Trump, until they deleated him.We followed him here.

14 February, 08:33
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
Can you dm it to me so I can save your story pls hun

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
14 February, 08:37
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
Welcome to the greatest family of Patriots the World has known. We are here, Gab, Telegram. We are endless...

Deborah Killian @Purdey
14 February, 01:37
last time I saw him alive. I am dedicated to o make sure his murderers pay. Anons are my family no

14 February, 08:35
In response Deborah Killian to her Publication
Can u send me dm of your story?

Deborah Killian @Purdey
14 February, 01:27
We had my husbands friend come visit us on our farm back in 2009. His father owned a large factory in Chicago that his great grandfather had started. He told us stories of Obama that other people didnt know. Basically the Mob. Trump was a breath of fresh air by 2016. Im not sure how I came across my first Q post in 2017 but have been "eyes wide open" ever since. And the brunt of many jokes. I kept preaching. Then my husband came down with Covid this past July. I begged and cried for doctor to give him HC. He refused me. On July 17 I had to rush him to emergency room. That was the

Cheri Daniels @Etphonehome
13 February, 11:37
ive started to post my story several times. truth is i dont remember my story. i had weathy elite parents in lake Tahoe. i was born there. i went to a therapist after my daughter was born. i just kept disassociating. i just wasnt there. i went through some repessed memory therapy but had to stop. nothing made sense but i knew i was somehow there. i could see "my child me" in the mirror of my eyes. i am 56 and still disassociate more often than not lately. all of this pedophile and torture and elite stuff and idk. just know how crazy it feels. even today. even now

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
13 February, 11:22
Yes & Amen!!! 🇺🇸🙌🏼❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 11:11
Nana thats a wonderful plan. What a great read that will be♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
13 February, 08:41
This is such a wonderful idea!!! I will start writing and send you a DM! ❤️ I look forward to reading the book you create from this!! xoxo

13 February, 11:03
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
😘😇

Mama Bird @VinylandInk
13 February, 08:37
I've never "fit in". I feel like I saw through the matrix at a very young age, couldn't explain it, but everything in life suddenly seemed fake to me one day and I never outgrew it. Finding anons on Twitter over the past couple years brought me so much peace... And now I love this place even more 💕 Thank you @administrator

13 February, 11:04
In response Mama Bird to her Publication
Can you Dm me your story so I can include it? TY

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
14 February, 12:56
In response Mama Bird to her Publication
@vinylandink , we are so glad to have you with us; like you I have always felt like the black sheep of my family. I always seen things diffrenty and thought outside the box. I, too love this site as well as Wego.social; there is something very special about being surrounded by people who see you, instead of seeing you.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
13 February, 08:16
My beloved husband passed away 2 days ago from cancer. the disease unleashed upon society. the cure hidden. im devastated beyond words and vow to hold those that further poisoned him with chemo accountable. I will fight for justice for all those lost.

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
13 February, 11:21
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss 🙏🕊🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 February, 11:23
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
So sorry for your loss ! We have lost so many loved ones because of these demons they will pay a price . Sending prayers and healing !

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
13 February, 07:42

13 February, 07:57
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
😘😇Can you dm it to me so It wont roll off? TY

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 February, 08:37
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Interesting.

Glenda Johnson @LibertyUSA
13 February, 06:43
I had always known there was corruption, but early 2020 my daughter asked if I had heard of pizzagate and Q. My life hasn't been the same. Through it all, I've lost friends that are staunch liberals, but I can no longer stomach their heads in the sand.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 February, 08:13
In response Glenda Johnson to her Publication
Welcome to the choir

LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 February, 08:19
In response Glenda Johnson to her Publication
I no longer talk to my brother and had to block his phone number for leaving nasty messages to me. He thinks I'M terrorist cuz I'm for Trump.

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
13 February, 06:36
I have always been awake. cant explain it really just my upbringing I guess and I have always known the see 👁 A was using TV to program and Brainwash at least by the time I was 7 or 8 I remember seeing something about it way back then im 47 now. I have lived my whole life knowing our Government was corrupt

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
13 February, 09:04
In response Scott 1974 to his Publication
yeah hear ya ! i too was born a bit of a skeptic , found it hard to believe anyone specially government , never really new wat was goin on untill trump came into power but just knew it was a world full of lies

Vickie Simon @vsimon
13 February, 10:19
In response Scott 1974 to his Publication
I was a wittness to our pastor at church being lied about by asst. pastor and turned congregation against him when I was very young around 10, and every single church I went to thereafter the pastor left after a short period. My friends would joke come to my church and I would ask do you like your pastor cause every church it happened! I have never felt alone knowing God was always with me through all the ups and downs. When I was in high school I knew how corrupt our govt was. I work in legal field and have seen its demise as well! It is really sad!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
13 February, 06:19
Nana, this is such an amazing uplifting project and it will have the potential to redpill and heal many! My apology letter to the president triggered many "normies" and got them thinking and debating. Please let me know if you need help. 🙏🇺🇸♥️

13 February, 08:06
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
I need help getting ppl to send in their stories to my DM so I can keep them all there until I get them all together please if you cn get the word out.
STORIES ARE OUR HERITAGE, JESUS TAUGHT THE PPL WITH STORIES.
Like you said it may help others as well.
Our history has almost all been lies, I would like to preserve this moment in our history with real ppls stories.

World Wide @worldwide
13 February, 06:12
On November 22, 1963, I saw the Presidential Motorcade go by as I was standing by the side of the road. Moments later we discovered that he had been shot.

13 February, 08:08
In response World Wide to his Publication
Can you please elaborate a little more on how it changed you and what you did from there?Can you send me your story to my dm so I can keep and use it with the others.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 February, 05:52
2016. I was watching both the CNN and BBC coverage if the US election - being a Brit, LEGAL resident alien, I was interested to see tbe coverage from both sides of the pond. At that time I thought both wete journalistic paragons.

After just a few moments of switching between the two, I realized they were both reciting the same script!

I sat up, and said outloud, "They are lying!"

That was my red pill moment.

I never looked back, and, I have NO desire to be plugged back into the Matrix, no Cypher deal for me - I will keep my memories, and carry on the fight!

13 February, 05:53
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Can you dm it to me?

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
13 February, 05:50
In February 2020, I started seeing things, tangible things, that i had known and spoken of for years... but, people were talking about them? It was all this information i had inside of me for years, that no one wanted to hear, and I stopped talking about... was right in front of ALL of us! For me, it was a surreal experience. By the end of the year I felt Freed from all i had held inside of me!!
I feel like im actually living a brand new life... and Im not alone? Theres a new feeling! ❤️

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
13 February, 05:56
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
You took the words right out of my mouth. It's an amazing feeling and this Soul Family solidifies it!

Barbara Hardy @TheGreatAwakening
13 February, 05:59
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
So many of us right there with you. It's so liberating.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
13 February, 05:48
"All patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic...So that when generations to come look back, they can see we stood up." = All the feels & high vibes -> Chills! Heck Yeah!! 💯

Belinda Blanton @belindacb
13 February, 05:46
I'm an elementary school teacher, so Sandy Hook hit me hard. My eyes and ears were glued to the media reports that kept changing and changing and changing. That's what woke me.

13 February, 05:47
In response Belinda Blanton to her Publication
dm story and name please

Joy Camp @Beachfun123
13 February, 05:43
😁😁 sounds great

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
Beautiful idea. It memorializes the battlefield. I'm in.
Mine was 911.

anon anon @Qcolorado
It was last year in March when my husband said, Have you heard of Q? I searched on FB and within days I'd seen "Out of Shadows" and "Fall Cabal" and from then on, I was down the rabbit hole. I didn't know I would one day be a digital warrior, but I turned 65 in June and by then was a full fledged anon. Somehow, in spite of all the efforts to separate us, we've always found each other again. I've never been a part of something so wonderfully terrifying as this, and I'm so glad I lived long enough to experience it. WWG1WGA

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
17 February, 04:13
In response anon anon to her Publication
I was introduced April 2020.. turned 63 dec. took me a little to really catch up.. or dive deep might be a better way to put it.. its been a wild ride.. blessed to of been a part of it and pray His plan for me is to see it throughout..

HT! Arpalde @HTArpalde
19 February, 04:58
In response anon anon to her Publication
Similar to my story, Patriot!!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
13 February, 05:41
thats a beautiful idea. I believe you will find soooooo many have had similar events happen in their lives. Some of the events made some of us stronger and stronger with each event and some of us became weaker and weaker thinking this was way of life. Now is the time for the strong ones to lift the weaker ones up, throw an arm around their waist and say "I got you"

Lois Lane @Desrev01
13 February, 05:51
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
WWG1WGA. Always and frim this point on!!!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
13 February, 05:41
Started With 911 For Me And It Just Never Stopped.
The More I Dug The More I Found.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
13 February, 05:40
small business owner forced to close, 2 days after being closed i said, "Why are all the blue states closing first"? 🤔

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
13 February, 05:35
I was very late to the game. Our President mentioning HCQ in March sent me down the rabbit hole. My intuition told me it was a cure. https://www.mynewnorm.net/...

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
13 February, 05:35
Beautiful idea

amy lilley @amylilley
13 February, 05:32
Wow, that's an INSPIRED idea❤️💯🙏🏻🇺🇸😎