Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 05:31
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday @NQbody @jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
13 February, 05:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In February 2020, I started seeing things, tangible things, that i had known and spoken of for years... but, people were talking about them? It was all this information i had inside of me for years, that no one wanted to hear, and I stopped talking about... was right in front of ALL of us! For me, it was a surreal experience. By the end of the year I felt Freed from all i had held inside of me!!
I feel like im actually living a brand new life... and Im not alone? Theres a new feeling! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
You took the words right out of my mouth. It's an amazing feeling and this Soul Family solidifies it!
05:56 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it