Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 05:31
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday @NQbody @jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
It was last year in March when my husband said, Have you heard of Q? I searched on FB and within days I'd seen "Out of Shadows" and "Fall Cabal" and from then on, I was down the rabbit hole. I didn't know I would one day be a digital warrior, but I turned 65 in June and by then was a full fledged anon. Somehow, in spite of all the efforts to separate us, we've always found each other again. I've never been a part of something so wonderfully terrifying as this, and I'm so glad I lived long enough to experience it. WWG1WGA
05:43 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qcolorado in this post can reply
HT! Arpalde @HTArpalde
19 February, 04:58
In response anon anon to her Publication
Similar to my story, Patriot!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
17 February, 04:13
I was introduced April 2020.. turned 63 dec. took me a little to really catch up.. or dive deep might be a better way to put it.. its been a wild ride.. blessed to of been a part of it and pray His plan for me is to see it throughout..

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
17 February, 03:38
I will be 64 in 2 weeks - I was raised in a satanic cult and I am so happy to be a part of this. I have known my entire life. my red pill was finding out others were becoming aware! Bless you!

anon anon @Qcolorado
17 February, 04:02
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
God bless you, dear!! I'm so glad you are out of danger, and in a beautiful family of patriots, now!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 February, 03:33
💗WWG1WGA💗

Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
13 February, 10:58
Your story Debbie is nearly the same as mine. Started last March and spent hundreds of hours doing research. I am gully engaged warrior for truth. WWG1WGA

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 08:23
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
Sister in arms! BTW my middle name is Ann!

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
13 February, 07:53
The ride down the rabbit hole was well worth the price wasn't it.

Steven Podraig @CueJustice
13 February, 07:11
We're all part of the biggest event to happen in recent history. In significance it will be the biggest in history. Its exciting, its daunting at times. Fortunately we've got platforms like this to share ideas, speak freely and connect, we're eternally grateful to the @administrator . Hold the line. We're gonna have to be there friends and family who arent aware of whats going down. The end wont be for everyone. #wwg1wga

Nicole DeBellis @codycodes
13 February, 07:50
In response Steven Podraig to his Publication
i found the Q movement last march as well, i guess their whole PLANDEMIC really backfired and it awoke millions globally. Funny how things work. i love all my fellow anons and what we stand for
WWG1WGA

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
13 February, 06:46
WWG1WGA

Laurie Rasmussen @Tinkerbell952
13 February, 06:45
It was last March when my facility went on lock down. i knew something was off. i found Joe M on Pinterest and researched Q . I saw Q the plan to save the world and it brought me to The fall of the Cabal and others.I never went back nor would I want to. Glory be to God

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
13 February, 06:46
My new sweatshirt a friend just bought me. Wore it to the store today and had people commenting they loved my shirt. 😊 People are waking up.

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 06:47
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Awesome!!

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
13 February, 06:43
WWG1WGA❤️

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
13 February, 06:40
You are so blessed to have a partner on the same page as you. My boyfriend dumped me yesterday, said I'm too passionate about politics and can't expect everyone to feel the way I do. I called him a commie & pedophile and left!

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 06:42
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
I just got off the phone with my best friend who had to say goodbye to her boyfriend today, too. He didn't think he could "move forward" with someone who believed in conspiracy theories. I told her good riddance! I am praying for your heart today. xx

Harley Mynx @blubeemergrl
13 February, 06:39
❤️🤍💙

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
13 February, 06:38
@qcolorado – I'm in CO too! Just south of the metro area in Douglas County. where are you? Always love meeting fellow Anons in the area. #wwg1wga

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 06:40
In response Jehanne ArQ to her Publication
Hi there! I'm in the mountains near Glenwood Springs! I live in Yuppieland, with very few anons around. Two of my sons live in the Denver area. xx

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
13 February, 06:36
I remember right before the election in 2016 I was complaining about "she who shall remain nameless" and a friend said, have you ever heard of pizzagate? I've been down the rabbit hole ever since. WWG1WWA

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 06:52
In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication
Wow, I can't imagine how hard it's been to wait all that time for the truth to come out! God bless you, patriot, and thanks so much!

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
13 February, 06:30
I joined Twitter last March and learned about Q during this past year. So grateful to be a part of this! WWG1WGA

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
13 February, 06:29
My experience goes back to the first Q but that one captured me and I never looked back. Seems the ones to know will figure it out. Can't wait for the next few weeks to unfold.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 February, 06:26
Boomers have been deceived the longest, have more retirement time to fight, and are among the fiercest digital warriors out there as a result. Congratulations, from a double nickel warrior. (CDC reports 98% of vaccines given to babies in 1995-1963 were purposefully contaminted with cancer). Yeah, we're mad.

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 06:35
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Maybe that's why we fight so hard. I watched the lunar landing in 1969 and to know it was fake, it all has been fake, makes me mad. I've got 65 years of living through a lot of hard life and overcoming. I won't leave a fake world for my kids and grandkids to "live" in. Watch out for the older warriors. Hey, maybe that's why they are trying to kill us! PS NO vaccine or testing comes near me or my loved ones!

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
AMEN!! I was furious!! Try and research polio vaccine and COVID. They are scrubbing the internet!! 🤬

Lana Angel @Lana1111
13 February, 06:25
i'm relatively late to this party, will be 69 this year. But, i know i was guided here for many reasons...and 10 pads of notes later...thrilled to be here. Lots of emotions and family angst...but worth it to be in such great company. God's family!!

anon anon @Qcolorado
In response Lana Angel to her Publication
amen!

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
13 February, 06:19
same here!! March of last year...came across Q on Istagram. I had twitter foe years but never used until then. so much more informatio then on FB. out of the shadows, the cabal series....such a eye opener. learned so mich

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
13 February, 06:17
I retired in January 2019 early at age 62 so I would be home to watch the trials ( hoping it happens soon) but I really don't remember how I found Q post about Hillary being arrested but so happy I did ❤️ I have been down every rabbit hole I can find ever since.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
13 February, 06:00
Yes, I understand & I have been trying even TODAY to remember back in 2017 how I stumbled on 17 & I honestly can't remember. Information & Emotional overload I guess but What A Jouney it has been! #InItTogether

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
13 February, 05:59
Same here! Last March my friend forwarded a Liz Crokin video to me. She didn't watch it herself but had heard about it. I have been down the rabbit hole ever since. I have been kicked off of Twitter & FB but I love it here on Anonup.com and Telegram is becoming a favorite - it's just a little harder to navigate. I pray for my husband to completely wake up someday... he knows the government is corrupt but other than that he thinks everything else is too over the top. What a fantastic time to be alive if you have the Father, Son & Holy Spirit in your drivers seat!!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
13 February, 05:53
SoulSista! Year older and glad I found you! Except my hubs ain't on the same page yet so seeing our tumultuous times in REAL time! Soon though.

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 05:56
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Oh no! I will pray your hubby wakes up soon. I feel so blessed that my husband and I can have conversations about it. xx

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
13 February, 05:51
GOD BLESS YOU .....WE WERE CHOSEN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS...WHAT A TREMENDOUS BLESSING...SO GRATEFUL..I FOUND Q 6/18.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
13 February, 05:46
Just 6 years younger than you but on the same path.
With you sister!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 05:46
Young Lady, we all awaken at different times. We all are connected. God made it that way!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 05:45
I am thinking if yall could Dm the messages to me I could keep them there long enough to put them all together. I wont be able to keep them long enough here in replies.

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 05:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I just attempted to do so, Nana. Can you see if you got it, please?