Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 05:31
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday @NQbody @jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
My beloved husband passed away 2 days ago from cancer. the disease unleashed upon society. the cure hidden. im devastated beyond words and vow to hold those that further poisoned him with chemo accountable. I will fight for justice for all those lost.
08:16 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 February, 11:23
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
So sorry for your loss ! We have lost so many loved ones because of these demons they will pay a price . Sending prayers and healing !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
13 February, 11:21
I am so sorry for your loss 🙏🕊🙏

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
13 February, 11:16
im disgusted by this and yes you have every right to be angry. do you! be angry. be fucking angry. im sorry without sounding cliche i love you

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
13 February, 11:12
Prayers for you. I too lost a husband and 2 children to cancer.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
UGH! Prayers for your healing. I'm sad he had to go throught that.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
So sorry for your loss🥺🙏✝️

Selah 321 @Selah
13 February, 11:11
Sorry for your loss.

Gabriele Tex @Gabi
13 February, 11:11
🙏i am so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your Family.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 11:09
i know the pain is unbearable from knowing our loved ones (and the ones that loved them)were victims of such terrible things. i pray for your peace and same for your family🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍♥️♥️♥️

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 February, 11:08
I'm so sorry.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
i am so very sorry for your loss sending you prayers and hugs

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
may he rest in peace. and may the disease makers face justice.🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 11:06
NANA is so sorry for your loss hun Prayers for you.
If you would like to tell your story please dm it to me happy to share it.

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
13 February, 08:17
I am sorry for your loas 🥺