Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 05:31
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday @NQbody @jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
13 February, 06:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have always been awake. cant explain it really just my upbringing I guess and I have always known the see 👁 A was using TV to program and Brainwash at least by the time I was 7 or 8 I remember seeing something about it way back then im 47 now. I have lived my whole life knowing our Government was corrupt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vickie Simon @vsimon
I was a wittness to our pastor at church being lied about by asst. pastor and turned congregation against him when I was very young around 10, and every single church I went to thereafter the pastor left after a short period. My friends would joke come to my church and I would ask do you like your pastor cause every church it happened! I have never felt alone knowing God was always with me through all the ups and downs. When I was in high school I knew how corrupt our govt was. I work in legal field and have seen its demise as well! It is really sad!
10:19 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Scott 1974 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by vsimon in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 11:12
In response Vickie Simon to her Publication
Can you dm me your story?😘😇
TY