Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 05:31
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday @NQbody @jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
Nana, this is such an amazing uplifting project and it will have the potential to redpill and heal many! My apology letter to the president triggered many "normies" and got them thinking and debating. Please let me know if you need help. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️
06:19 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 08:06
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
I need help getting ppl to send in their stories to my DM so I can keep them all there until I get them all together please if you cn get the word out.
STORIES ARE OUR HERITAGE, JESUS TAUGHT THE PPL WITH STORIES.
Like you said it may help others as well.
Our history has almost all been lies, I would like to preserve this moment in our history with real ppls stories.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 February, 06:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mine is too much to send a dm. We could have a converstaion sometime if you would like.