Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 05:31
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday @NQbody @jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 05:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It was last year in March when my husband said, Have you heard of Q? I searched on FB and within days I'd seen "Out of Shadows" and "Fall Cabal" and from then on, I was down the rabbit hole. I didn't know I would one day be a digital warrior, but I turned 65 in June and by then was a full fledged anon. Somehow, in spite of all the efforts to separate us, we've always found each other again. I've never been a part of something so wonderfully terrifying as this, and I'm so glad I lived long enough to experience it. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
I was introduced April 2020.. turned 63 dec. took me a little to really catch up.. or dive deep might be a better way to put it.. its been a wild ride.. blessed to of been a part of it and pray His plan for me is to see it throughout..
04:13 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response anon anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kalli57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kalli WWG1 WGA, click on at the bottom under it