Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
No matter how many times you hear someone say these things, when it's from the heart you can't help but stop and listen to every word they have to say. It's kind of like what happens when a funeral procession passes by on the road. Out of respect you pull over and stop while the dead passes by. This woman has paid a price, and you can hear it. Like you and I, all the 'right things' are dying in her life.
10:19 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
25 March, 07:19
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
One more time: there are a bunch of us who feel alone and separated from the others who aren't awake to the realities of this world. I sometimes wonder if we aren't being tempered, "put through the fire" to purify us for what our role will be when this so-called conspiracy blows wide open. Maybe some of the people you run into or are in your circle of acquaintances are like you but won't open up to it because of the backlash they received when they tried telling others about the reality of our world. I know I won't do it anymore. I'm sure I have brain damage by now from running into all the 'brick walls' (woke people) I encountered the last few years. I finally decided that some people you just can't reach. They'll find out eventually and that's when you'll step in. Keep in touch with those of us on this forum that are like minded. Thank God for this forum. Chin up. We're almost there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 March, 10:59
She is absolutely 💯 spit on. Our identities are Christ alone and in nothing or no one else. All of God's great men (and women) have been very lonely men.

1 John 2:15-17
King James Version
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

https://youtu.be/FE4bcpCCE...
The Spirit of a Prophet Leonard Ravenhill - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/LovetheLord01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 March, 09:02
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
What a powerful message GaDawg. I’m humbled to hear it. Thank you for sharing🙏❤️🙏

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
23 March, 03:50
I am very comfortable isolating. The evil I see and felt when I was out was crazy. The friend I go with, gets part of what I am saying and feeling. I am working on her. I will be happier when the windy, cold, snow, and rain stop for awhile. I would like to sit on my deck with all God's creatures.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 March, 03:24
Yes, this exactly! And your job, at this point, is to draw closer to God. That is the job of the 144000, to be God's consolation during the tribulation because like Christ's Passion the tribulation is more painful for God than it is for us. Therefore it is a Just thing for God to pull some souls out of the flock for Himself. It is nothing anyone earns but a Blessing.
The reason for the loneliness is 2-fold. The isolation forces us to seek HIM for consolation and refuge but we are also scattered to be beacons for the rest as they wake up to HIS Glory. It is a strategic loneliness, so hold tight.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
23 March, 01:31
Does anyone else feel like I do, that when I click on the Anonup button, I'm entering a room where these things are eased up a bit, and I'm walking into a room full of friends who don't judge. Sometimes it gets me through the day. Thanks to all of you. God Bless you all!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 01:16
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
25 March, 12:18
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
absolutely. i have found so many friends of like kind in the past few years of which i have no idea their name or what they look like, dont care. we are one.. that is all that counts. i love you all

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 March, 01:29
Same page 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA❤

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 March, 01:24
The Road less Tra- veiled!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
23 March, 01:21
I know how she feels! We that are awake are all spaced out thourgh the world. There are many, but usually no one nearby. ☺️🌴🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 March, 01:13
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Wow...She hit the nail on the head with everything she said. God bless her. I feel the exact same way she does. I feel so isolated and alone. Nothing is the same anymore. Everything has completely changed. The way I feel, look at things, feeling lost and not having a connection with others that I once did, always feeling like the outsider in every situation. I get exactly where she is coming from. Thank you for sharing this video. It really hit home for me.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 March, 03:19
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You are welcome

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 March, 12:40
I feel the exactly the same 😊

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 March, 12:16
Such a beautiful message! And all spot on!

23 March, 12:14
So thankful you posted this Ron. I needed desperately to hear someone say exactly what I’m thinking and feeling!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 March, 12:08
I can relate to everything she said. I have thought her thoughts, I have questioned as she has questioned. I have felt isolated as she has felt isolated. The more I know, the more I crave the truth. I am done, I just want to know all of it! I am truly going on faith now bc, at this point, there are so many lies out there and so many untrustworthy people that it’s hard to deduce the truth. You MUST use discernment to gather those threads together.

It does feel like we have been sparsely sprinkled around and there are very few of us that are fortunate enough to have friends and family, in our inner circle, to discuss what we know. Thankful for the frens I have met here on AU. Checking in here has made me feel ALMOST normal. 😊

23 March, 12:17
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
We are in sync Truth Seeker. I think all on AU are. What I gift from God that we have each other and this outlet to express our feelings and to know we aren’t alone. It means so much and has literally saved me from utter despair.

23 March, 12:07
Every word she says I have thought. The longing for truth, the loneliness, the anguish of knowing we’ve all been lied to and the fact that we are all so spread out. I yearn for the day we will have the opportunity to be in the same room and know personally what we each have gone thru on this journey. No one knows us like we know each other. And the spiritual component she speaks of is so true for me. I feel God is using this opportunity to build me up for when I’ll be really needed. I pray I measure up. Can anyone else relate? Silly question for this audience I know but I need to know I’m not alone. God bless each and every one of you 🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 01:52
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
You are not alone 😊 🙏 💕

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
23 March, 02:34
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
You are definitely not alone. For years now I have been a joke to my family when I tell them about White Hats, Q and this movement. One day, hopefully soon, they will come to realize I wasn't a joke. Nothing about this is a joke. People are dying for this "joke". Kids have been dying since forever. Military has died for this "joke". That day is coming.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 12:05
God has scattered us throughout the world. As painful it is to be alone we are positioned in a way we can have greater influence amongst those who still slumber.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
23 March, 12:02
Amen. I'm out here too and I'm one of you.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 March, 11:41
Maybe one way to think about it is we were spread out strategically like nodes in a network to hold the light where there is darkness.

23 March, 12:08
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
It does make sense strategically.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 March, 10:47
We are the strong
We are the deep thinkers
We were chosen for these moments, this time
We are not alone n this

She speaks the truth

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 March, 10:10
It is wonderful to hear this from a young woman. God always preserves a remnant from every generation who will chose the narrow path. The bible tells us that most chose the wide path that leads to destruction, and few chose the narrow path that leads to everlasting life. Once a heart and soul is changed by the real truth, and the Spirit of God indwells a person, the whole perspective of life as we formally knew it changes. A spiritual awareness occurs and the former ways of relating to the world change dramatically. Because there are few who travel this road, it can be hard to find others who can understand and relate. It can feel lonely at times. But God is faithful and good and He always provides just the right people, teachers of His word, new friends that are on the same narrow path. At 75 years of age, I have lived what this young woman speaks about. It is worth traveling this path.😇

23 March, 12:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen Carol ❤️🙏

23 March, 12:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Look at the time…GOD LISTENS AND HEARS US🙏❤️🙏

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
23 March, 09:27
what she says is exactly how i feel

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 March, 11:34
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Same here.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 March, 10:26
❤️🥰🙏🏼